Kimera Forum : Phorum 5
Schreibt rein was euch stört, was euch gefällt, was besser sein könnte, wie es besser wäre, usw..
ACHTUNG! Aus gegebenem Anlass (Spam) müsst ihr euch jetzt leider registrieren um in unser Forum zu posten!
Wir wollen nicht wissen, WER postet, sondern nur verhindern dass sogenannte Spam-Bots (Programme, die automatisch ihre Texte in Foren eintragen) Zugang erhalten.
Uns interessiert auch eure E-Mail-Adresse nicht, sie wird weder weitergegeben, noch öffentlich zugänglich gemacht, sondern dient nur zur Verifizierung des Accounts, den ihr jederzeit selbst wieder löschen könnt.

Für den LESEZUGRIFF ist allerdings nach wie vor KEINE REGISTRIERUNG NOTWENDIG.

Danke für euer Verständnis
The fastest message board....ever.
a hint of outdoor know-how char
Posted by: caicai2017 (IP Logged)
Date: July 24, 2019 07:41AM

When Nike Free Run 2.0 Donne you've been chasing a time for years, $250?or $500, or $1,000, or more?might not seem a heavy price to pay to achieve the dream. But still, a hefty price tag nonetheless. Especially for a shoe that some say can?t handle the same amount of miles as others in the category. Wilbert Pena, a flight attendant and marathoner living in Washington Heights, is a huge fan of the 4% but admits they wear out faster than other running shoes he?s loved in the past.
?After I completed over 100 miles on my first pair, I felt like I needed a new one,? Pena says. ?The bottom of the sneaker was showing some wear and tear. The great bounce I felt when the sneaker was brand new didn?t feel the same due to the foam wearing off.
Which is exactly why Pena Nike Air Force 1 Donne bought a new pair exclusively for race day?something Nike Air Max 720 Femme experts would otherwise never recommend. His friend Espinal, on the other hand, will never have to worry about that.
?I?ve been collecting for eight years,? says Espinal. ?Because of the crazy price tag, I?ll probably never go for a real run in them. Maybe one or two miles, tops.?Nike Sportswear Adidas Superstar Damen celebrates Nike?s legacy in experimentation, utilitarian problem-solving and vanguard style, respectively. Each of these three new footwear lines is grounded by a defining design vernacular, and their resulting collections, which include a mix of classic and fresh silhouettes, carry an Nike Air Max 270 Femme aesthetic continuity.Within the Department of Nike Archives sits a vast cache of prototypes. Each represents a trial ? an initial attempt at solving an athletic problem. Some of these experiments, like the Huarache bootie, quickly evolved into famous Nike silhouettes, while it took others ? including the first Shox ? more than a decade to go from the first try to finished product.
Now, the archives are serving another purpose: avamedicus.de the starting point for N. 354. Together, DNA?s collected items are used to spark new ideas that explore and push the boundaries of footwear design. Simultaneously standing for the past, present and future, the mark encourages an unapologetic celebration of raw ingenuity. Prior to his celebrated tenure as Oregon track and field coach, Bill Bowerman served in the 10th Mountain Division of the United States Army, which specializes Nike Air Max 97 Femme in conquering mountainous and arctic conditions.
Overt expressions of utility and a hint of outdoor know-how characterize shoes designed under THE10TH. Well-loved and new Nike silhouettes alike take on clear, functional features to deliver everything you need to tackle the rugged realities of everyday life ? whatever your path. The intersection between the rebellious spirit of sport and the defining tenor of the time can shake up an industry. Capturing and translating the zeitgeist and marrying functional excellence to an audacious spirit can define an era.
To keep Nike?s leading edge, D/MS/X looks to the fringes of sport (think, Adidas Ultra Boost Femme for example, urban motocross) for inspiration and remixes classic and new Nike silhouettes to find cutting-edge aesthetics rooted in the now.

Subject Views Written By Posted
a hint of outdoor know-how char 76 caicai2017 07/24/19 07:41AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.