Kimera Forum : Phorum 5
Schreibt rein was euch stört, was euch gefällt, was besser sein könnte, wie es besser wäre, usw..
ACHTUNG! Aus gegebenem Anlass (Spam) müsst ihr euch jetzt leider registrieren um in unser Forum zu posten!
Wir wollen nicht wissen, WER postet, sondern nur verhindern dass sogenannte Spam-Bots (Programme, die automatisch ihre Texte in Foren eintragen) Zugang erhalten.
Uns interessiert auch eure E-Mail-Adresse nicht, sie wird weder weitergegeben, noch öffentlich zugänglich gemacht, sondern dient nur zur Verifizierung des Accounts, den ihr jederzeit selbst wieder löschen könnt.

Für den LESEZUGRIFF ist allerdings nach wie vor KEINE REGISTRIERUNG NOTWENDIG.

Danke für euer Verständnis
The fastest message board....ever.
a new meaning that it may not necessarily have had
Posted by: yaya2017 (IP Logged)
Date: July 22, 2019 05:19AM

JOSEPH COOPER: Thank you for having me.EUGENE RABKIN: Thank Nike Air Max 90 Mujer you.MARTIN: So let me just read something that Alyssa wrote in her piece. She said Nike Air Max 90 Mujer that few things are more American than a giant company's efforts to turn a profit off a Nike Air Max 1 Womens patriotic emblem, then see the product flare Nike Air Max 95 Womens into a cultural bonfire. Duly noted. Duly noted, Alyssa. I'm going to Nike Air Vapormax Mujeractually go to professor Cooper first on this because I take it you agree Adidas ZX Flux Dames with Nike Air Max 95 Mujer Nike's decision to pull the shoes. Is that right?COOPER: That is correct.MARTIN: Because?COOPER: I agree because, one, we live in a highly politicized climate. And when we think about understanding what the meaning of certain symbols historically meant and what they mean in contemporary terms, I think it's important that if we are moving towards becoming a more perfect union and respecting the positionalities of diverse groups, then we consider maybe certain symbols that we used Nike Air Max 2017 Damen to celebrate - i.e.,

the Confederate flag, i.e., the original 13 colonies flag -Nike Air Max 90 Dam that symbol isn't a symbol of unity for all Americans.And so, taking into account groups Nike Air Presto Dames that have been historically oppressed,Nike Air Max Thea Mujer such as African-Americans during that time period when Adidas ZX 750 Mujer that flag was Nike Air Max 95 Femme created, I think that it was a very appropriate gesture for Nike to pull that particular style of shoe.MARTIN: So, Alyssa, I'm going to go to you here because, you know, unlike some people for whom, you know, Kaepernick is just the gift that keeps on giving - I mean, there are people who just are outraged by everything he does, and there are those who want to turn this into a referendum on people who love America versus the people who don't. But one of the things that interests us Nike Air Max 2017 Femme about your piece is you took a different tack. You were saying you're not denying Nike Air Max 270 Mujerthat perhaps this flag has been co-opted by these white supremacist groups.

ROSENBERG: Nike Air Max 270 Femme Well, and I think it's a really interesting question. At what point has something been Adidas Superstar Mujer so thoroughly co-opted that www.ranmoorpharmacy.co.uk it can't return to any semblance of its original meaning? And because Adidas Ultra Boost Damen a www.alberttross.de couple of obscure Klan groups or some guy from Identity Evropa or some jerks at a Michigan high school football game try to use a historical symbol like the Betsy Ross flag, who gets to say they win? You know, why do jerks who want to imbue something with a new meaning that it may not necessarily have had - why do we get to say that they're right, that they get to poison this and then none of the rest of us can have it?

Subject Views Written By Posted
a new meaning that it may not necessarily have had 77 yaya2017 07/22/19 05:19AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.