Kimera Forum : Phorum 5
Schreibt rein was euch stört, was euch gefällt, was besser sein könnte, wie es besser wäre, usw..
ACHTUNG! Aus gegebenem Anlass (Spam) müsst ihr euch jetzt leider registrieren um in unser Forum zu posten!
Wir wollen nicht wissen, WER postet, sondern nur verhindern dass sogenannte Spam-Bots (Programme, die automatisch ihre Texte in Foren eintragen) Zugang erhalten.
Uns interessiert auch eure E-Mail-Adresse nicht, sie wird weder weitergegeben, noch öffentlich zugänglich gemacht, sondern dient nur zur Verifizierung des Accounts, den ihr jederzeit selbst wieder löschen könnt.

Für den LESEZUGRIFF ist allerdings nach wie vor KEINE REGISTRIERUNG NOTWENDIG.

Danke für euer Verständnis
The fastest message board....ever.
The night in Shanghai
Posted by: ylq (IP Logged)
Date: July 13, 2019 04:44AM

The night in Shanghai is purple, blue, colorful, and magical. Passing through the bustling Nanjing Road to the Bund, the river winds rushing to the surface, and the skyscrapers that illuminate the other side of the road can't cover the thickness of the historic buildings behind them, and the neon flashes, showing the former world style. The Huangpu River's dragon-like quiet disk lies there, as if the historical giant witnessed the change of the beach in the past 100 years, as the lyrics sang, the rivers and rivers Marlboro Lights, scouring the world, the battles, laughter, sadness and mixedness Newport 100S. The river cruises through the river, and the neon is reflected, which further illuminates the quietness of the river. Take a slow walk and gradually get away from the crowds. After the Heroes hen it should be the third. Not her. But she is smarter and more often looks at my words. She said, you are not saying that flowers are coming. Since a person can not rest assured that he is 100% and does not see her as important, then why not find a love for yourself. I said, you should work hard to fight for anything. Otherwise, maybe you are 100% loving you at the beginning. After a while, she has been won by other women. And you can only wait for the next loss. Sometimes I think about it. In fact, I am more concerned with the basics. I am talking about the inner, because the foundation is good, the inner is good, and everything else is relatively simple. But really nothing is done, nothing is left. If you want to fight for it, you really have to work hard to get it, instead of giving up something. For example, an apple, we can't break a little bit, just throw it in the whole box. For example, a tree, we can't let them grow on their own, don't water them for pests. Easy-going is a state of mind, but it really doesn't matter. There are so many things in life that we need to fight for. For example, running, we must not be how much we have to run, we can run faster than our Monument Online Cigarettes, not far away is the famous Waibaidu Bridge. The simple and heavy steel bridge gives an indescribable elegance. As if on the banks of the Rhine River in Europe, the bridge can always see three or two pairs of new people taking wedding photos, rivers and waves swaying, reflecting the bride's excited and happy face. The Waibaidu Bridge is like a gentleman dressed in a tuxedo. He witnessed countless joys and sorrows in the great era. The Suzhou River under the bridge is like a bleak Suzhou woman. It is quietly flowing into the Huangpu River and walking along the Suzhou River. The little road, there will be a church in a few steps, the church is not big, but small and exquisite, the small square in front of the church is covered with blue lights, as if the ground is covered with stars, like to take a break here, stay away Hey, backed by the Suzhou River, surrounded by buildings of the nations Parliament Cigarettes, reminiscent of the way, longing for the old Huayang miscellaneous, drunken fans, full of adventure and opportunity of the Eastern Magic. Taking the ferry to the other side of Pudong Newport Cigarettes, another kind of scenery, standing with the skyscraper and the Oriental Pearl, suddenly remembered the dawn and Maggie Cheung's "Sweet Honey." One is Hong Kong and the other is Shanghai. It is also a young man who suddenly breaks into a developed metropolis in a small place. He is looking for dreams and self in the crowds. I don't know if I will always have a heart like Li Xiaojun. I just found that most people will slowly lose their dreams and lose themselves. Neon flashes, thousands of lights, and how many people can find their own lamp here. Suddenly I feel that this metropolis is like the boundless darkness of the light, and the young people who are in the mouth of the bloody basin are swallowing up all the time.
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

Cigarettes For Sale

Subject Views Written By Posted
The night in Shanghai 69 ylq 07/13/19 04:44AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.