Kimera Forum : Phorum 5
Schreibt rein was euch stört, was euch gefällt, was besser sein könnte, wie es besser wäre, usw..
ACHTUNG! Aus gegebenem Anlass (Spam) müsst ihr euch jetzt leider registrieren um in unser Forum zu posten!
Wir wollen nicht wissen, WER postet, sondern nur verhindern dass sogenannte Spam-Bots (Programme, die automatisch ihre Texte in Foren eintragen) Zugang erhalten.
Uns interessiert auch eure E-Mail-Adresse nicht, sie wird weder weitergegeben, noch öffentlich zugänglich gemacht, sondern dient nur zur Verifizierung des Accounts, den ihr jederzeit selbst wieder löschen könnt.

Für den LESEZUGRIFF ist allerdings nach wie vor KEINE REGISTRIERUNG NOTWENDIG.

Danke für euer Verständnis
The fastest message board....ever.
The deep night drowned
Posted by: ylq (IP Logged)
Date: May 22, 2019 03:40AM

The deep night drowned the sorrow of the stars. It was a story without a blue expectation. The rainy Jiangnan quietly told the inexplicable mood in this rainy and foggy season. Yes! April, yes, clear! Yes, I don��t know what kind of gesture you used to remember the old people who have passed away for a long time in April. It��s just that we are all the same, in this day full of rich and hurtful feelings, weeping or whimpering. In those years, you are still there. In those years, you all had a splendid past Newport Cigarettes Coupons, but now, a tombstone in the loess. Time seems to give everyone the same life but different, the same is that we are all alive and die, not to mention how to leave, the difference is that each person's life will not be equal to the world, How many people have come and gone, how many people have passed away and silently forgotten, no doubt, we will have such a day. I still remember who left that year to make you feel painful. I still remember what kind of pain in that year made you hate not to forget? One summer many years ago Cheap Cigarettes, Grandma left. Everything is the same, but the presence of grandma is less. After a long time, sometimes I have an illusion that my grandmother never leaves, but the dream will wake up, time will remind me not to deceive myself. When my grandmother left, I didn't have tears, and I didn't feel particularly uncomfortable. Maybe I didn't want to have a deep understanding at that time, so I calmly sent away my grandmother's coffin. I cried, I didn't have any impression. I remembered that year, my sister said, "I won't cry now, but one day I think it will be particularly uncomfortable." Yes, today's sentence is verified. I didn't know the so-called, and now I know deeply that life is different from death, human nature Online Cigarettes, and sadness is that after that, everybody will be separated forever, and no intersection will be a summer, and my grandfather will die. Last year, last year, I couldn��t hear the humming Beijing. I heard that my grandfather had disappeared and the body found in the wild a few days later. When I heard that was the end, I was embarrassed at the moment. I feel very worried about the departure of my grandfather. I regret now why I didn��t go back to the funeral Marlboro Lights. In fact, it was a plane ticket, but I never went back. My grandfather and grandmother��s departure, I often feel very sorry. If I have been sensible and spend more time with them, then there will not be so many regrets now Wholesale Cigarettes. I know clearly that this is a right or wrong thing, just like a meteor. It will drift, but it will fall, no matter where it falls. In fact, a person's life is full of rapid changes. Perhaps this moment of madness is the last chic, perhaps this time the delicacies are the last gift of life. Once upon a time, when you were in the midst of the storm, at the moment, the end of the muddy, there is no answer, to explain the difference before and after. Everyone's glorious past will disappear with the burial of the coffin, which may be the best destination. At that time, your glory, with the memory of generations, slowly lost its traces.

Subject Views Written By Posted
The deep night drowned 104 ylq 05/22/19 03:40AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.