Kimera Forum : Phorum 5
Schreibt rein was euch stört, was euch gefällt, was besser sein könnte, wie es besser wäre, usw..
ACHTUNG! Aus gegebenem Anlass (Spam) müsst ihr euch jetzt leider registrieren um in unser Forum zu posten!
Wir wollen nicht wissen, WER postet, sondern nur verhindern dass sogenannte Spam-Bots (Programme, die automatisch ihre Texte in Foren eintragen) Zugang erhalten.
Uns interessiert auch eure E-Mail-Adresse nicht, sie wird weder weitergegeben, noch öffentlich zugänglich gemacht, sondern dient nur zur Verifizierung des Accounts, den ihr jederzeit selbst wieder löschen könnt.

Für den LESEZUGRIFF ist allerdings nach wie vor KEINE REGISTRIERUNG NOTWENDIG.

Danke für euer Verständnis
The fastest message board....ever.
WhiteFanposts Fanshots Raiders Stories
Posted by: zhangzk (IP Logged)
Date: January 7, 2020 03:49AM

Players and coaches from both teams met with the media this week in preparation for Thursday night divisional showdown. Here are some of the highlights of what players and coaches from both teams are saying.Defensive coordinator Paul Guenther on facing a Chargers offense with a new offensive coordinator:?You know Womens Derek Carr Jersey , you can?t change the offense 100 percent, there?s going to be some new wrinkles he?s going to put in. He?s going to put his own spin on it. But basically the stuff that they?ve been running throughout the course of the year are the stuff we?re going to go off.This is a short week as it is so you gotta trust your technique and your eye discipline and all those types of things in the front and the back end.?Wide receiver Tyrell WIlliams on facing his old team the Chargers:?It?s definitely going to be weird, but I?m excited. It?s going to be fun, you know. I got a lot of friends on the team still, so I?m excited about that. I mean, those guys I?ve been going against for four years. So, I mean, it?s definitely going to be weird Womens Antonio Brown Jersey , you know, having all the reps I had against them in practice. So, it?s going to be cool, I?m excited for it.?Chargers head coach Anthony Lynn on facing the Raiders:?It?s a good football team. Team is built to run the football and they?re built to stop the running game. You know, their front seven is really big, powerful. And it?s going to be tough to establish the run on this group and vice versa. It?s going to be tough to slow them down.I mean, they have one of the biggest offensive lines we?ve seen all year and they?ve got that runner in the back in Jacobs. Quarterbacks playing pretty damn good too. To me, he looks more confident this year Antonio Brown Jersey White , making better decisions, taking care of the football. I think he is second in the National Football League in completion percentage. So, they?re doing a good job.?Chargers quarterback Phillip Rivers on playing his final game at the Coliseum:?It?s a unique place to play. Obviously, my first start was there back in 2006. Some memorable games there, a bunch of close games that came down to the last play whether it be a kick or (Darren) Sproles scoring on that one late Monday night game. It will be a heck of an atmosphere. You could tell on the tape versus Detroit it was a heck of an atmosphere.?Follow @Egroat5 For the second time this offseason, Antonio Brown missed a day and returned to action. Brown made some headlines when he was placed on the Non-football injury list on report day. He missed the..." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesSilver And Black Pride homepageHorizontal - WhiteSilver And Black Pridean Oakland Raiders communityFollow Silver And Black Pride online:Follow Silver And Black Pride on TwitterFollow Silver And Black Pride on FacebookLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchSilver And Black Pride main menuFanpostsFanshotsRaidersOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - ScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Raiders NewsYahoo Raiders Team PageYahoo Raiders ReportYahoo Raiders Depth ChartYahoo Raiders TransactionsYahoo Raiders PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Antonio Brown passes physical, comes off NFI to join Raiders teammates in training campNew,25commentsPDTFor the second time this offseason Bo Jackson Jersey White , Antonio Brown missed a day and returned to action. Brown made some headlines when he was placed on the Non-football injury list on report day. He missed the first day of training camp, but as of the start of the second day, he was on the field with his highlight yellow fringe shorts and shoes running routes and taking passes from Derek Carr.Brown?s absence followed a hot air balloon ride the morning of report day. The injury had nothing to do with the hot air balloon ride though. It was reportedly an injury the team knew about for a couple weeks, though they are not disclosing what that injury was.At the tail end of the first practice on Friday, Brown showed up in his jersey with a slight limp, though clearly it wasn?t anything that kept him from passing his physical and he hit the field for the second day.Follow @LeviDamien

Subject Views Written By Posted
WhiteFanposts Fanshots Raiders Stories 45 zhangzk 01/07/20 03:49AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.