Kimera Forum : Phorum 5
Schreibt rein was euch stört, was euch gefällt, was besser sein könnte, wie es besser wäre, usw..
ACHTUNG! Aus gegebenem Anlass (Spam) müsst ihr euch jetzt leider registrieren um in unser Forum zu posten!
Wir wollen nicht wissen, WER postet, sondern nur verhindern dass sogenannte Spam-Bots (Programme, die automatisch ihre Texte in Foren eintragen) Zugang erhalten.
Uns interessiert auch eure E-Mail-Adresse nicht, sie wird weder weitergegeben, noch öffentlich zugänglich gemacht, sondern dient nur zur Verifizierung des Accounts, den ihr jederzeit selbst wieder löschen könnt.

Für den LESEZUGRIFF ist allerdings nach wie vor KEINE REGISTRIERUNG NOTWENDIG.

Danke für euer Verständnis
The fastest message board....ever.
CG collection is the Zoom Terra Zaherra. This Z
Posted by: caicai2017 (IP Logged)
Date: December 3, 2019 06:31AM

The shoe remixes the Triple Black High into an ode to Los Angeles, celebrating the ones who cultivate community through creativity. Inspired by colors, familiar typographic design and iconic posters plastered around the city, Halsey?s collection is a visual and tangible tale of South Central LA. The shoe?s tongue tag is woven in with block text true to posters seen across the city for decades, its sockliner has a collage of South LA storefronts and it features dubrae with hand-lettered screen printing in font similar to Halsey?s Hieroglyph Nike Air Max 95 Mujer Crenshaw Project ? a public installation of hieroglyphic carvings that allows communities in South Central LA to author their own stories.
?We all should move, create and act with the conceit of love in our hearts,? says Halsey. ?Love means Adidas Superstar Femme family. It means my friends. It means my girlfriend. When I work and when I build I think about who I can involve so that the projects are centered around love from beginning to end.? Henderson and his shop are also inspiration for the latest Chicago-specific Air The shoe incorporates a series of graphic and material elements that celebrate the barbershop, Nike Air Force 1 Femme from a specially created tongue tag that transitions Chicago's skyline into the silhouette of a comb, to aglets based on traditional barber poles (but with an added Chicago-flag twist). On the heel, a pony-hair tab reminds of the daily Nike Air Max 95 Femme hair cuts in the shop, while an inner graphic of two hands celebrates unity. releases December 7 on nike.com and at select retailers in Chicago.
"?It means so much to me to be involved with the production of a shoe that represents some of the Nike Air Max 95 Mujer most important things in my life: Chicago, the barbershop and the community. It is an honor to shine a spotlight on the city, industry and community that made me who I am and motivate me every day. I share this with all of them,? says Henderson.2019 - Nike ACG is designed to withstand the environment across all elements. The all-conditions gear, created Nike Air Max 90 Femme Rose and tested in Oregon, returns to ensure warmth and weather-proofing during the winter season.
A new shoe to the ACG collection is the Zoom Terra Zaherra. This Zoom Air plus Nike React combination shoe features webbing across the upper to Nike Air Max 95 Damen ensure the foot is locked for any movement, while a stretch bootie collar keeps the elements out. 2019 - Nike SB's limited-edition Dunk Lo "Night of Mischief" screams Halloween with holiday-themed elements including Jack-o'-lantern perforations Nike Air Max 270 Mujer on the orange leather vamp, purple web detailing and the words "Trick" and "Treat" on the left and right heel.
The shoe drops October 19 on SNKRS and in select skate shops across North America.
Update: The Dunk Lo "Night of Mischief" is available in North America in select skate shops and releases globally on SNKRS and at select skate shops on October Nike Air Max 270 Damen 31.2019 - The sixth installment in Odell Beckham Jr.'s 2019 pregame cleat collection is a send up to the Air Force 1 wheat colorway. Inspired by the wide receiver's favorite Nike shoes, the Week 6 Nike Vapor Untouchable Pro 3 OBJ Uptempo Nike Air VaporMax Femme Cleat employs a clean and classic aesthetic throughout.

Subject Views Written By Posted
CG collection is the Zoom Terra Zaherra. This Z 34 caicai2017 12/03/19 06:31AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.