Kimera Forum : Phorum 5
Schreibt rein was euch stört, was euch gefällt, was besser sein könnte, wie es besser wäre, usw..
ACHTUNG! Aus gegebenem Anlass (Spam) müsst ihr euch jetzt leider registrieren um in unser Forum zu posten!
Wir wollen nicht wissen, WER postet, sondern nur verhindern dass sogenannte Spam-Bots (Programme, die automatisch ihre Texte in Foren eintragen) Zugang erhalten.
Uns interessiert auch eure E-Mail-Adresse nicht, sie wird weder weitergegeben, noch öffentlich zugänglich gemacht, sondern dient nur zur Verifizierung des Accounts, den ihr jederzeit selbst wieder löschen könnt.

Für den LESEZUGRIFF ist allerdings nach wie vor KEINE REGISTRIERUNG NOTWENDIG.

Danke für euer Verständnis
The fastest message board....ever.
Minn., released the details one day after C
Posted by: miaowang123 (IP Logged)
Date: November 16, 2019 06:26AM

ALAMEDA, Calif. - The Oakland Raiders signed special teams standout Taiwan Jones to a three-year extension on Monday that keeps him under contract through 2017. Jones still had one year remaining on his rookie deal but was allowed to negotiate an extension for the first time this off-season. General manager Reggie McKenzie kept a speedster originally picked by late owner Al Davis who emerged as a top special teams player after struggling to make it as a running back. Jones is a Bay Area native who is active in the community and very popular with Raiders fans. "I was excited when they came to me about the extension," Jones said. "It is definitely a blessing for a local kid to be part of the Raiders turnaround. Ive been an underdog all my life, so I think its very fitting for me to remain here. Im definitely excited about it." Jones was originally selected by Oakland as a running back in the fourth round in 2011 out of Eastern Washington after running a 4.33-second 40-yard dash before the draft. That speed and 2,955 yards rushing and 36 touchdowns in two seasons as a running back in college led Davis to select him. But Jones struggled with injuries and ball security his first two seasons. He had 22 carries for 94 yards and four catches for 36 yards and averaged 18.7 yards on 10 kickoff returns as he struggled to find a role in the NFL. The Raiders moved Jones to cornerback last season but he did not play on defence. Jones made his impact on special teams, where he was credited with 13 solo tackles and two assists. Oakland heavily promoted Jones for the Pro Bowl but he did not make the team. "Its rare to see and to know that my local team wants me to stay home, and its just a blessing," he said. "Im glad to be part of it, happy to remain here and there are big things coming that I am happy to be part of it. I feel good about next year. Obviously, I was able to do a lot of good things on special teams last year. Unfortunately, I didnt make the Pro Bowl last year, but that is something Im shooting for this year." Jones also got some time at running back last season because of injuries and finished with five carries for 23 yards and two catches for 55 yards. Cheap Soccer Jerseys .com) - Delon Wright scored 17 points and No. Wholesale Soccer Jerseys . Authorities in Medina, Minn., released the details one day after Cunningham was jailed for another alleged incident with the woman he had been living with for the previous eight months. Cunningham had already been charged with felony domestic assault for allegedly choking the woman last week. https://www.soccerjerseyschina.us/ .FIFA said its appeals panel ruled the case not admissible.The former U.S. Attorney had objected to ethics judge Joachim Eckerts summary of the World Cup bid investigation, claiming numerous materially incomplete and erroneous representations of his work. Clearance Soccer Jerseys . However, after review it became clear Kadri kicked the puck in. Soccer Jerseys China . -- Derek Jeter says the New York Yankees have no choice but to move forward now that Alex Rodriguez has accepted his suspension for the 2014 season.BUFFALO, N.Y. - The Bills can go ahead and begin their search for a potential new home in the Buffalo area after naming seven appointees to whats called "A New Stadium Working Group." Bills president Russ Brandon and U.S. Senator Charles Schumer were among the appointees announced Thursday in a move that came two days after team owner Ralph Wilson died. The Bills appointees were the final ones aadded to what will be a 19-member group made up of public and private leaders.dddddddddddd The establishment of a stadium search committee was a requirement of the 10-year lease the Bills negotiated with the state and county in December 2012. The lease agreement included the commitment of $130 million in public and private funds for upgrades at Ralph Wilson Stadium, which opened in 1973. ' ' '

Subject Views Written By Posted
Minn., released the details one day after C 43 miaowang123 11/16/19 06:26AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.