Kimera Forum : Phorum 5
Schreibt rein was euch stört, was euch gefällt, was besser sein könnte, wie es besser wäre, usw..
ACHTUNG! Aus gegebenem Anlass (Spam) müsst ihr euch jetzt leider registrieren um in unser Forum zu posten!
Wir wollen nicht wissen, WER postet, sondern nur verhindern dass sogenannte Spam-Bots (Programme, die automatisch ihre Texte in Foren eintragen) Zugang erhalten.
Uns interessiert auch eure E-Mail-Adresse nicht, sie wird weder weitergegeben, noch öffentlich zugänglich gemacht, sondern dient nur zur Verifizierung des Accounts, den ihr jederzeit selbst wieder löschen könnt.

Für den LESEZUGRIFF ist allerdings nach wie vor KEINE REGISTRIERUNG NOTWENDIG.

Danke für euer Verständnis
The fastest message board....ever.
- Quarterback Cardale Jones will return to Ohio
Posted by: miaowang123 (IP Logged)
Date: November 15, 2019 07:30AM

Mens Roster Skip Third Second Lead Jim Cotter (Vernon, BC) Ryan Kuhn Tyrel Griffith Rick Sawatsky Brad Gushue (St. Johns NL) Mark Nichols Brett Gallant Geoff Walker Glenn Howard (Penetanguishene, ON) Richard Hart Jon Mead Craig Savill Brad Jacobs (Sault Ste. Marie, ON) Ryan Fry E.J. Harnden Ryan Harnden Kevin Koe (Calgary, AB) Marc Kennedy Brent Laing Ben Hebert Mike McEwen (Winnipeg, MB) B.J. Neufeld Matt Wozniak Denni Neufeld John Morris (Calgary, AB) Pat Simmons` Carter Rycroft Nolan Thiessen Womens Roster Skip Third Second Lead Alli Flaxey (Listowel, ON) Katie Cottrill Kristen Foster Morgan Court Rachel Homan (Ottawa, ON) Emma Miskew Joanne Courtney Lisa Weagle Jennifer Jones (Winnipeg, MB) Kaitlyn Lawes Jill Officer Dawn McEwen Sherry Anderson (Saskatoon, SK) Sherri Singler Marliese Kasner Stephanie Schmidt Sherry Middaugh (Coldwater, ON) Jo-Ann Rizzo Lee Merklinger Leigh Armstrong Heather Nedohin (Sherwood Park, AB) Amy Nixon Jocelyn Peterman Laine Peters Val Sweeting (Edmonton, AB) Lori Olson-Johns Dana Ferguson Rachelle Brown Michael Jordan Jersey Chicago White Sox .Y. - Pittsburgh Penguins star Sidney Crosby captured his second career Art Ross trophy on Sunday after leading the NHL in scoring this season. Michael Jordan Jersey North Carolina . While plenty of statistics illustrate Torontos turnaround in the second year of manager Ryan Nelsens tenure, stopping goals is not one of them. https://www.sportsstarsjerseys.com/michael-jordan-jersey/ .com) - His team lost in the round of 16 of the FCS playoffs, yet Northern Iowa football coach Mark Farley says his team has made a strong case to be voted to the top 5 in the final rankings. Womens Tom Brady Jersey .com) - Quarterback Cardale Jones will return to Ohio State next season. Signed Tom Brady Jersey . Durant finished with 24 points and 13 rebounds, Jackson matched his career high with 23 points on 10-of-14 shooting and Lamb scored 12 points on 5-of-7 shooting, lifting the Thunder to a 94-88 win over San Antonio and snapping the Spurs 11-game winning streak.TOBLACH, Italy - Marit Bjoergen of Norway picked up her second World Cup win of the weekend as she triumphed in the womens freestyle sprint in Toblach on Sunday, while compatriot Ola Vigen Hattestad was victorious in the mens event. In the last race before the Sochi Olympics, Bjoergen followed up her win in the 10-kilometre classical race on Saturday by beating World Cup sprint leader Denise Herrmann of Germany by 0.43 seconds for her fifth victory of the season. Fellow Norwegian Ingvild Flugstad Oestberg was third, 1.46 seconds behind. "I think my legs were a little bit tired after yesterday," Bjoergen said. "I didnt feel very fast in the qualification. But each heat I felt a little biit better and was able to advance each time.dddddddddddd I was able to get myself into good position off the downhill in the final to be able to get the win today." Kikkan Randall of the United States was fifth. Hattestad finished 0.69 seconds ahead of teammate Eirik Brandsdal. Josef Wenzl of Germany was third, 0.94 seconds behind. There was no change in the overall standings, with leader Martin Johnsrud Sundby absent. "This was a really great victory for me today," Hattestad said. "I knew I had strong legs and excellent skis so I am happy to win. I was told after the Norwegian championships that I wasnt ready for Sochi but I think today I showed that I am." ' ' '

Subject Views Written By Posted
- Quarterback Cardale Jones will return to Ohio 38 miaowang123 11/15/19 07:30AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.