Kimera Forum : Phorum 5
Schreibt rein was euch stört, was euch gefällt, was besser sein könnte, wie es besser wäre, usw..
ACHTUNG! Aus gegebenem Anlass (Spam) müsst ihr euch jetzt leider registrieren um in unser Forum zu posten!
Wir wollen nicht wissen, WER postet, sondern nur verhindern dass sogenannte Spam-Bots (Programme, die automatisch ihre Texte in Foren eintragen) Zugang erhalten.
Uns interessiert auch eure E-Mail-Adresse nicht, sie wird weder weitergegeben, noch öffentlich zugänglich gemacht, sondern dient nur zur Verifizierung des Accounts, den ihr jederzeit selbst wieder löschen könnt.

Für den LESEZUGRIFF ist allerdings nach wie vor KEINE REGISTRIERUNG NOTWENDIG.

Danke für euer Verständnis
The fastest message board....ever.
ied it again with a sacrifice fly in the eighth. Jake B
Posted by: miaowang123 (IP Logged)
Date: November 15, 2019 07:29AM

The Minnesota Wild aim to stay alive in their Western Conference first round series on Monday, as they host the Colorado Avalanche in Game 6 at Xcel Energy Center. You can watch the game on TSN and TSN GO at 8:30pm et/5:30pm pt. Florida Panthers goaltender Roberto Luongo joins the NHL on TSN Panel to offer his analysis on the game. Playing at home has meant everything so far in this best-of-seven series, with the host winning the first five tests. Colorado broke a 2-2 deadlock with an OT win in Saturdays Game 6 at the Pepsi Center, and the Wild hope the trend holds true again tonight. If Minnesota can extend the series on Monday, a decisive Game 7 will be played Wednesday in Denver. Colorado, however, could have star forward Matt Duchene back in Game 6. Duchene, who has been sidelined since March 29 with an injured left knee, practiced Sunday and will be a game-time decision on Monday. "If he is back its a huge addition for us," Avs forward Ryan OReilly said. "Hes been one of our best players all year, and for me, he really helps create offense playing on a line. He brings so much to the table it makes it a lot difficult for them (opponents)." Duchene led the Avs with 70 points (23 goals, 47 assists) in 71 games this season. The 23-year-old centermans only career playoff action came in a six- game run with Colorado against San Jose in the 2010 conference quarterfinals. Duchene had three assists in those six games. After winning the first two games on home ice, Colorado allowed Minnesota to tie the series at 2-2 with two straight victories in St. Paul. However, the Avalanche were able to regain their advantage on Saturday with a comeback victory. Nathan MacKinnons terrific rookie season continued, as the leading candidate for the Calder Trophy scored 3:27 into OT to lift Colorado to a 4-3 win in Game 5. MacKinnon also added two assists after being held without a point in consecutive losses at Minnesota. He had a goal and six assists in the first two games at Pepsi Center. Before getting the game-winning marker from MacKinnon, Colorado had to tie the game late in the third period. In a bad break for the Wild, the game-tying goal shouldnt have counted based on video review as Paul Stastny narrowly beat a puck-carrying MacKinnon into the Minnesota zone. However, the play wasnt blown dead for an offside. With play allowed to continue, MacKinnon chipped the puck ahead to Stastny, who snapped a shot from below the left circle that Wild goaltender Darcy Kuemper turned away. Stastny then gathered the rebound and slipped the puck into the slot, where P.A. Parenteau fired the puck home with 1:14 remaining in regulation for his first career playoff goal. "It is what it is, but to sit here and dwell on it, I dont think is going to do us any good," said Wild head coach Mike Yeo. "Obviously frustrating, obviously disappointing, but bottom line is, its not going to do us any good." In overtime, MacKinnon handled a pass from Gabriel Landeskog in the left circle, made a move around Wild defenseman Marco Scandella and scored on a shot to the top right corner. "I was kind of screaming for the puck from Landy. He obviously made a good heads-up play to me," MacKinnon said. "(Stastny) looked great on the forecheck. I kind of just fired it to the net and I dont know if it tipped off one of their defenders or not, but Im definitely very fortunate for the win." MacKinnon (18 years, 237 days) is the second-youngest player in NHL history to score an overtime goal in the playoffs. Don Gallinger was 17 years, 339 days when he scored an OT winner for Boston on March 21, 1943 against Montreal "We knew when we drafted him what kind of player we were drafting, and he had a solid game again tonight," Colorado head coach Patrick Roy said about MacKinnon. Semyon Varlamov made 29 saves for Colorado, but the best save belonged to Avalanche defenseman Nick Holden, who prevented a goal in the extra session by blocking a Matt Moulson shot. Kuemper surrendered four goals on 35 shots after facing a combined 34 shots in the previous two games. This is the third all-time playoff meeting between the clubs. The Wild won a 2003 conference quarterfinals matchup in seven games, while the Avalanche knocked off Minnesota in six games during the same round in 2008. Thirteen of the 18 all-time playoff games between Colorado and Minnesota have been decided by one goal. Wholesale Name Brand Shoes . "Im not doing enough to help them," Durant told The Oklahoman on Monday of his 28-9 team. "Im shooting too much. Im shooting too many threes. Im not helping them out at all. Nike Air Max 720 Cheap China .com) - Marc Gasol and the Grizzlies withstood 18 Dallas 3-pointers, as Memphis took control in the third quarter and fended off a Mavericks rally en route to a 114-105 win in a Southwest Division showdown. http://www.brandshoescheaponline.com/wholesale-air-max-china/max-95-clearance-sale.html .Fiji striker Roy Krishna scored in the 14th minute to give Wellington its fourth win, along with a draw, from its past five matches, putting the Phoenix fourth but only a point behind third-placed Adelaide. Vapormax Plus Clearance . Thats when the eight-time champion revealed that a painful back is slowing his serves -- and, all in all, giving him more trouble than his opponents so far. Balenciaga Shoes Clearance . Paul George and Darren Collison each scored 17 points and Roy Hibbert added 11 points and nine rebounds for the Pacers (9-3), who won their third straight. HOUSTON -- Nolan Reimold found out he was starting right before batting practice Thursday night. He made the most of the chance to play. Reimold hit two home runs, including a tiebreaking solo shot in the ninth, and the streaking Toronto Blue Jays rallied for a 6-5 win over the Houston Astros. Reimold was claimed off waivers on July 6 after he was designated for assignment by Baltimore. It was just his fifth start with Toronto. Manager John Gibbons said the Blue Jays got Reimold and Danny Valencia for a reason. Valencia, who was acquired in a trade with Kansas City on Monday, had two hits. "Theyve both played in the big leagues and had some success and theyre both going to help us out," Gibbons said. Reimolds first homer came in the fifth and cut Houstons lead to 4-3. His second homer of the season was off Chad Qualls (1-3) and sent Toronto to its ninth win in 10 games. It was Reimolds second career multihomer game and first since May 26, 2011. "I was trying to be aggressive," Qualls said. "I just wanted to be really aggressive with the fastball to get ahead. He ambushed it and hit it over the fence." Reimold has been hampered by an assortment of injuries the last two years. He said Thursday night helped show he might be back. "Its been two years since I could say that I feel like I am good enough to play again," Reimold said. "Its been a long process, so hopefully, all the work I did to come back pays off." Jose Bautista and Dioner Navarro also had solo homers for Toronto. Bautista connected for his 21st homer in the first, and Navarro tied it at four with his eighth in the sixth. Aaron Sanchez (2-0) threw two scoreless innings for the win, and Casey Janssen pitched the ninth for his 18th save. Jon Singleton homered for Houston, and Robbie Grossman had two hits. "Their four solo home runs proved to be the difference in the game," Houston manager Bo Porter said. "Theyre definitely a power-hitting team." TThe Astros scored three times in the third to open a 4-2 lead.dddddddddddd Grossman and Marc Krauss each hit an RBI single off Drew Hutchison, and Jason Castro had an RBI double. Hutchison was charged with four runs and six hits in three innings. He is 2-5 with a 6.64 ERA in his last eight starts. Gregorio Petits run-scoring groundout gave Houston a 5-4 lead in the sixth, but Bautista tied it again with a sacrifice fly in the eighth. Jake Buchanan started for Houston after scheduled starter Jarred Cosart was dealt to Miami earlier in the day. Buchanan allowed three runs and five hits in five innings. TRAINERS ROOM Blue Jays: First baseman Dan Johnson was placed on the 15-day disabled list with a left hamstring strain. The Blue Jays recalled right-hander Chad Jenkins from Triple-A Buffalo. Astros: Either outfielder George Springer, who has been on the disabled list since July 20, or Dexter Fowler, who has been on the DL since June 27, could go on a rehab assignment during the next road trip, which starts Monday, Houston general manager Jeff Luhnow said. ON DECK Left-hander J.A. Happ (8-5, 4.58 ERA) starts for Toronto on Friday against his former team. The Astros are sending right-hander Collin McHugh (4-9, 3.45 ERA) to the mound. RASMUS SCRATCHED Toronto outfielder Colby Rasmus was scratched for being late to the stadium. "I wasnt here when I was supposed to be here, and they punished me as they should have," Rasmus said. Anthony Gose started in centre field, and Rasmus entered in seventh as a defensive substitution. HOUSTON TRADE Houston acquired outfielder Jake Marisnick, infielder Colin Moran and right-hander Frances Martes as well as a 2015 compensatory draft pick from Miami for right-hander Jarred Cosart, infielder Kike Hernandez and outfielder Austin Wates. Right-hander Brad Peacock, who was optioned to Triple-A Oklahoma City on Sunday, will likely take Cosarts place in the Houston rotation, Luhnow said. ' ' '

Subject Views Written By Posted
ied it again with a sacrifice fly in the eighth. Jake B 42 miaowang123 11/15/19 07:29AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.