Kimera Forum : Phorum 5
Schreibt rein was euch stört, was euch gefällt, was besser sein könnte, wie es besser wäre, usw..
ACHTUNG! Aus gegebenem Anlass (Spam) müsst ihr euch jetzt leider registrieren um in unser Forum zu posten!
Wir wollen nicht wissen, WER postet, sondern nur verhindern dass sogenannte Spam-Bots (Programme, die automatisch ihre Texte in Foren eintragen) Zugang erhalten.
Uns interessiert auch eure E-Mail-Adresse nicht, sie wird weder weitergegeben, noch öffentlich zugänglich gemacht, sondern dient nur zur Verifizierung des Accounts, den ihr jederzeit selbst wieder löschen könnt.

Für den LESEZUGRIFF ist allerdings nach wie vor KEINE REGISTRIERUNG NOTWENDIG.

Danke für euer Verständnis
The fastest message board....ever.
www.theseahawksfanshop.com/
Posted by: liny195 (IP Logged)
Date: November 11, 2019 08:02AM

The Chiefs and Seahawks agreed to a trade on Tuesday that would send defensive end Frank Clark to Kansas City pending Clark?s agreement with the Chiefs on a new contract.It did not take long for that deal to come together.According to multiple reports https://www.theseahawksfanshop.com/hats , Clark has agreed to a five-year, $105.5 million deal with his new team. The deal has $63.5 million in guaranteed money.Clark was set to make $17.128 million if he played out the season under the terms of the franchise tag that the Seahawks slapped on him in March.This new deal trumps the $105 million in total value that DeMarcus Lawrence got from the Cowboys, although Lawrence got a slightly higher amount of guaranteed money at $65 million. It?s considerably more than the five-year, $85 million that Dee Ford got from the 49ers after the Chiefs traded him for a 2020 second-round pick earlier this year.That pick may wind up as part of the compensation for Clark as the Chiefs will keep the better of their two second-rounders while sending the other one and this year?s first-round pick to Seattle. Both the price to acquire Clark and the price they?ll pay him suggests Kansas City believes Clark is step above Ford as a pass rusher. Seahawks safety Bradley McDougald has no doubt he will be on the field for the start of training capm after offseason knee surgery.?Yeah, for sure Seattle Seahawks Hoodie ,? McDougald said, via Curtis Crabtree of Sports Radio KJR and PFT.McDougald revealed Wednesday he partially tore the patellar tendon in his right knee in Week Eight. He tried rehabbing it during the offseason before electing for surgery right before organized team activities.?Since the Lions game, I was having trouble,? McDougald said. ?I was playing through a lot of pain and a lot of grief. I feel like I?m in a much better situation now, much more comfortable. The knee feels good Gary Jennings Jr. Jersey , my body feels good.?McDougald will start at one safety spot as the Seahawks attempt to replace Earl Thomas, who left in free agency. His position depends on whether free safety Tedric Thompson, strong safety Delano Hill or second-round pick Marquise Blair wins the job opposite McDougald. Blair is trying strong safety first, though the Seahawks believe he can play both positions.?I?m fully prepared to come in and play strong safety, really compete and battle with whoever http://www.theseahawksfanshop.com/Cody-Barton-Jersey ,? McDougald said. ?I can do both, but I prefer to play in the box and closer to the line of scrimmage. There?s just more for me to do there in the run game and the man-to-man coverages. But I?m always willing to do whatever to make the team work and be the best asset for the team. But I definitely intend to play in the box.?

Subject Views Written By Posted
www.theseahawksfanshop.com/ 47 liny195 11/11/19 08:02AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.