Kimera Forum : Phorum 5
Schreibt rein was euch stört, was euch gefällt, was besser sein könnte, wie es besser wäre, usw..
ACHTUNG! Aus gegebenem Anlass (Spam) müsst ihr euch jetzt leider registrieren um in unser Forum zu posten!
Wir wollen nicht wissen, WER postet, sondern nur verhindern dass sogenannte Spam-Bots (Programme, die automatisch ihre Texte in Foren eintragen) Zugang erhalten.
Uns interessiert auch eure E-Mail-Adresse nicht, sie wird weder weitergegeben, noch öffentlich zugänglich gemacht, sondern dient nur zur Verifizierung des Accounts, den ihr jederzeit selbst wieder löschen könnt.

Für den LESEZUGRIFF ist allerdings nach wie vor KEINE REGISTRIERUNG NOTWENDIG.

Danke für euer Verständnis
The fastest message board....ever.
win the Open 13 for the third time and to secure an 11th
Posted by: miaowang123 (IP Logged)
Date: November 8, 2019 06:35AM

MONTPELLIER, France -- Top-seeded Richard Gasquet of France was hardly troubled by countryman Albano Olivetti as he won 6-4, 6-2 on Friday to reach the Open Sud de France semifinals and stay on course to defend his title. Although Olivetti, a qualifier, had 13 aces, he failed to force a single break-point chance on Gasquets serve and lost his own three times. Gasquet next plays third-seeded Jerzy Janowicz of Poland, who won had 18 aces in a 6-2, 6-4 win against seventh-seeded Edouard Roger-Vasselin of France. "It was a tough match. I know Edouard very well from the Tour and I knew that I had to be very good on my serve and aggressive on my returns to have a chance," said Janowicz, who is 1-1 against Gasquet in their head-to-heads. "Gasquet will be a very difficult opponent. I know he is playing very, very well." No. 5 Gael Monfils of France advanced after beating Denis Istomin of Uzbekistan 6-4, 6-4 and next plays No. 6 Jarkko Nieminen of Finland, who won 6-3, 3-6, 7-6 (5) win against Marc Gicquel of France. "I felt very good on the court today," said Monfils, who won the tournament four years ago and holds a 3-0 record against Nieminen. "I felt the ball really well and had a lot of fun today. As each day goes by, I am feeling better and better and raising my game." The 36-year-old Gicquel missed five break-point chances in the deciding set. Fake Air Max 97 Uk . Heather, the first Gaiter to win the award, set a Canadian Inter-university Sport record with 3,132 passing yards in eight league games, an average of 391.5 yards per game. That beat the mark of 3,047 set only one week earlier by Westerns Will Finch, a Hec Crighton finalist. Cheap Nike Air Max Outlet . Playing in his 19th career final, the second-seeded Tsonga was favourite to win the Open 13 for the third time and to secure an 11th career title, but he struggled with Gulbis attacking approach. http://www.fakeairmaxukoutlet.com/best-max-97-trainers-cheap-uk.html . Despite Barcelona showing the same vulnerability in defence, Messis best performance since returning from a lengthy injury layoff ensured that his side bounced back from a defeat by Valencia in the previous round. Fake Air Max 270 For Sale . PETERSBURG, Fla. Nike Air Max 270 Cheap Uk .m. ET, CBSOPENING LINE ? Colts by 5RECORD VS. SPREAD ? Cincinnati 8-8, Indianapolis 11-5SERIES RECORD ? Colts lead 18-10LAST MEETING ? Colts beat Bengals 27-0, Oct.GLENDALE, Ariz. - Former first-round draft pick Gilbert Brule has signed a one-year, two-way contract with the Phoenix Coyotes. The announcement by the team Saturday came five days after Mettalurg Magnitogorsk of the Russia-based Kontinental Hockey League said it had reached a preliminary agreement with the 26-year-old forward for the remainder of this season. Brule reportedly still must cleaar waivers before being re-assigned to the Portland Pirates, the Coyotes AHL affiliate.dddddddddddd. Brule has played in eight games for the Pirates this season with six goals and two assists. Brule has played in 296 regular season NHL games in parts of seven seasons with Columbus, Edmonton and Phoenix. He was selected by Columbus in the 2005 entry draft as the sixth overall pick. ' ' '

Subject Views Written By Posted
win the Open 13 for the third time and to secure an 11th 64 miaowang123 11/08/19 06:35AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.