Kimera Forum : Phorum 5
Schreibt rein was euch stört, was euch gefällt, was besser sein könnte, wie es besser wäre, usw..
ACHTUNG! Aus gegebenem Anlass (Spam) müsst ihr euch jetzt leider registrieren um in unser Forum zu posten!
Wir wollen nicht wissen, WER postet, sondern nur verhindern dass sogenannte Spam-Bots (Programme, die automatisch ihre Texte in Foren eintragen) Zugang erhalten.
Uns interessiert auch eure E-Mail-Adresse nicht, sie wird weder weitergegeben, noch öffentlich zugänglich gemacht, sondern dient nur zur Verifizierung des Accounts, den ihr jederzeit selbst wieder löschen könnt.

Für den LESEZUGRIFF ist allerdings nach wie vor KEINE REGISTRIERUNG NOTWENDIG.

Danke für euer Verständnis
The fastest message board....ever.
"oh my gosh, you were just on Jay Lenos w
Posted by: miaowang123 (IP Logged)
Date: November 8, 2019 06:34AM

SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. - The Colorado Rockies first full-squad workout was missing a key arm. Jhoulys Chacin, the teams top right-handed starter a year ago, was shut down Sunday because of inflammation in his throwing shoulder. Hes scheduled to undergo an MRI on Monday. "I feel good about the fact that we caught it early," Rockies manager Walt Weiss said. "Hes had it at times in the past. Not necessarily last year, but I think the year before. So were being really cautious with it. Its the first day of camp, so weve got time on our side. "Well hope for the best, but Im not overly concerned right now, just because its February," he said. Chacin had been limited with his throwing in the first few days of camp. "It sounds like its something he tried to pitch through in the past and it kind of lingered and lingered," Weiss said. "So were trying to get ahead of it." Chacin was Colorados most reliable pitcher in 2013, logging a team-high 197 1-3 innings. The 26-year-old went 14-10 with a 3.47 ERA and allowed only 11 home runs despite playing home games in hitter-friendly Coors Field. But the Venezuela native had arm problems in 2012, when he was limited to 14 starts. On a staff without a true ace, Chacin and left-hander Jorge De La Rosa top Colorados rotation. Weiss indicated it was too early to rule out Chacin as a possible opening-day starter. "Well know in the next few days or a week when we have a better idea how serious it is," Weiss said. Chacin and right-hander Wilton Lopez (stiff neck) were the only players to sit out as the Rockies held their first workout Sunday with all position players present. Weiss, beginning his second season and armed with a new three-year contract, addressed the team Sunday morning and said he focused on creating a winning identity. The Rockies went 74-88 last season, a 10-game improvement from Jim Tracys final season as manager in 2012. Colorado last made the playoffs in 2009. "Effort, Im not too concerned with in this group," Weiss said. "These guys are going to show up every day. But on top of the effort youve got to play the game right. Its the execution I was talking about." One player happy Sunday was Carlos Gonzalez. After Weiss initially told the three-time Gold Glove left fielder hed move to centre, Weiss changed his mind. Gonzalez is back in left, with newly-acquired Drew Stubbs leading a group competing for the starting job in centre vacated when Dexter Fowler was traded to Houston. "It was the first time in a while I didnt know where I was going to play," Gonzalez said. "Its always in your mind. Im happy to be back in left field. Thats where Ive been playing for the past three years. "They knew that playing centre field was going to take a lot from me," he added. Air Max 270 White Cheap . Adam Lind provided the power and rookie starter Marcus Stroman had the best start of his young career as the Blue Jays dumped the Yankees 8-3 at Rogers Centre. Stroman, making his fifth start for Toronto, allowed one earned run and three hits over a career-high eight innings. Air Max 270 Flyknit Triple Black .ca MLB Power Rankings, the third consecutive week that the As have held top spot and the third straight week that they have been one ahead of the Toronto Blue Jays. http://www.max270cheap.com/air-max-270-mens-sale.html . The biggest collapse in franchise history was a long time ago, and he was too busy trying to make sure it didnt happen again. Air Max 270 Black Cheap . A strong fastball. A big, bending curveball that can buckle hitters at the knees. Against the Detroit Tigers on Sunday, Elias put the entire package together against one of the leagues strongest lineups. Nike Air Max 270 Womens Clearance . Mladenovics quick hands at the net made the difference while Bencics inexperience in doubles showed. "We took a lot of pleasure," Mladenovic told Sport Plus television. "Its extremely difficult to play in such conditions, but our doubles team showed a lot of quality.Did you think that the Swedish game was tailored against your skillset? Actually I was surprised how they played over there. It was a lot of trap hockey, it was pretty tight checking, I thought it would be a lot more wide open with dangling. Id say the rules were not as suited towards me, as they dont allow big body checks, youll get a penalty for roughing or boarding if you hit a guy too hard, so theres a little big of an adjustment there. I was more surprised how they played over there than the dangling Russian style I kind of pictured. Was there any culture shock going over? Yeah, definitely. I think day-to-day life away from the rink, and even at the rink, your schedule with practice, the game day set up that theyve been doing there for years, its all totally different - even practice days - I hadnt done some of the drills before. It was free-flowing big big ice drills with lots of turning. But I brought my family and my kids over there, so getting used to how things operate, how restaurants work, how every little thing you are used to here is kind of different. Did your family enjoy being there? Yeah I think they did. We had our baby like two weeks before wed gone over there so that was not good [laughs] for the wife off the start. It turned out she had a really good time though and our family enjoyed it. My kid was in preschool and learned a little bit of Swedish, a young kid takes everything in well, so it ended up being a good family experience. Happy to be back in Canada? Yeah, very happy. Your Twitter handle @Armdog has over 163k followers, do you like interacting with people on Twitter? I love Twitter actually. My wife gives me a hard time because Im on there all the time, but I love checking it out for my own personal news pick ups and things that Im interested in following, and hockey and other people in general. I also like the fan interaction, I like getting @ mentions, its pretty fun, its like somebody has my phone number but they dont have my phone number, like I could send you a text message and youll see it. What was it like playing for both sides of the Toronto/Montreal rivalry? It was great. I dont know how many times Ive said it but I feel very lucky to have played on both organizations, it was two great experiences. It was awesome living in both cities. It was great for my family, people were friendly, both cities were awesome. Putting on those jerseys was something special, it was something else. Did you have any preference? I know you were a Montreal Canadiens fan growing up. Yeah, I grew up as a Habs fan so Id probably say that hit home for me a lot more. Growing up being a Habs fan, I was in thhe Montreal Canadiens fan club as a kid, which I think had a five-dollar entry fee [laughs] you would get a pendant that says youre a part of the fan club, which had up on my wall, but to get to put on that jersey after being a fan as a kid was like a dream come true.dddddddddddd I wish it hadnt been during a lockout year, it was something to remember. Now that youve had time to reflect, what do you think of this video? Oh did you like that [laughs]? It was certainly something else. That was McLovin [as Maxime Talbot is on the screen]. You know what, that was put on Jay Leno as like the worst car commercial hes ever seen. I was sleeping and we had a game the next day and I was in bed and my wifes parents were visiting and they came upstairs and were like "oh my gosh, you were just on Jay Lenos worst car commercial," and I immediately felt myself sweating and getting red and embarrassed because thats pretty big time you know. I was just like "oh my God," because I knew it was pretty cheesy and bad when we did it, but its something fun, its kind of a YouTube sensation. Did you ever think it would blow up like it did? No, not off the start, I guess it kind of fizzled out now, but people still talk about it or bring it up on Twitter especially. It still kind of lingers around but it did kind of take off at the start which I think what the company was hoping for [laughs]. Changing topics, who do you have for the Stanley Cup this year? I hope my buddies in Montreal can pull off the series and get to the finals, but I think Chicago/LA are pretty strong. I think yesterday on Off The Record I think I picked Chicago in the series, but I dont know, I think L.A is just built for playoff series, I think theyll probably win. When somebody asks, who is the best playing in the NHL? You say.. There are so many guys that are different players. I dont think you can question what Toews have done for his teams that hes played on. I remember him when he was 18 or 19, and he just carried his World Junior team to Gold and played with us as a young guy at the World Championships as a young guy and was a big part of the team at a young age. That guys just got it. Crosby or Toews, just with their resumes, what theyve done with their teams in their careers is just incredible. Can you go bar down? I can go cheddar down mostly [laughs]. Finally, whats next for Colby Armstrong? Just a summer of training and getting ready. Hopefully find a job over here that could take off and make me happy. Thats what Im looking to do. Youll have to keep your eyes on me and see where I land or see if I could get anything. ' ' '

Subject Views Written By Posted
"oh my gosh, you were just on Jay Lenos w 67 miaowang123 11/08/19 06:34AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.