Kimera Forum : Phorum 5
Schreibt rein was euch stört, was euch gefällt, was besser sein könnte, wie es besser wäre, usw..
ACHTUNG! Aus gegebenem Anlass (Spam) müsst ihr euch jetzt leider registrieren um in unser Forum zu posten!
Wir wollen nicht wissen, WER postet, sondern nur verhindern dass sogenannte Spam-Bots (Programme, die automatisch ihre Texte in Foren eintragen) Zugang erhalten.
Uns interessiert auch eure E-Mail-Adresse nicht, sie wird weder weitergegeben, noch öffentlich zugänglich gemacht, sondern dient nur zur Verifizierung des Accounts, den ihr jederzeit selbst wieder löschen könnt.

Für den LESEZUGRIFF ist allerdings nach wie vor KEINE REGISTRIERUNG NOTWENDIG.

Danke für euer Verständnis
The fastest message board....ever.
ng us. Hopefully well get that rule c
Posted by: miaowang123 (IP Logged)
Date: October 23, 2019 09:58AM

MONTREAL -- The Montreal Canadiens wasted no time locking up the head coach who has led them to the Eastern Conference final. Montreal re-signed Michel Therrien to a four-year contract extension Saturday, two weeks after the Canadiens were eliminated from the Stanley Cup playoffs. "It really shows the stability that (general manager) Marc Bergevin and (owner) Geoff Molson want to establish with the Canadiens," said Therrien on a conference call. "Weve progressed a lot over the past two years and we want to continue to progress. Its a sign of confidence." Therrien, who has coached the Canadiens for the past two seasons, has one year remaining on his contract before the extension kicks in. The 50-year-old led Montreal to the playoffs twice in the last two years, falling to the Ottawa Senators in five games in the first round of the 2012-13 post-season and following that with a six-game East final loss to the New York Rangers this year. Therrien said his team still needs to learn how to be a successful playoff team, and referred to the Chicago Blackhawks and Stanley Cup champion Los Angeles Kings as examples. "We have a good group of young veterans. I really like the chemistry at the core of our team. The players have really bought into the team concept," said Therrien, who offered little on pending free agents Andrei Markov and captain Brian Gionta. "Im really satisfied with the progress we did the last two years. Regarding if theres going to be any changes for the next year, thats the business of the game. And I know one thing for sure, Marc Bergevin is working really hard to improve our hockey team." Therriens new contract wasnt a surprise. Bergevin had previously confirmed that Therrien would be back behind Montreals bench. Therrien coached the Canadiens for parts of the 2000-03 seasons, and was 77-77-22-14 over that span. He was 75-42-13 over the past two years. Prior to his second stint with Montreal, Therrien coached the Pittsburgh Penguins for parts of four seasons, making it to the Stanley Cup final in 2008 before losing to the Detroit Red Wings in six games. Hes hopeful the Canadiens take another step forward next season. "Were constantly adjusting," he said. "We do it from one month to the next, and from one year to the next. Its so important to adjust and make sure youre getting the message across." Larry Nance Jr. Jersey .ca! There is plenty of blame to be shared as a result of the most recent NHL player (Pittsburghs Brooks Orpik) to be evacuated from the ice on a stretcher following an ugly incident Saturday night in Boston. Kyrie Irving Jersey . "I have had no discussions with Chad Johnson or his representation," Popp said Friday in an email. However, he appeared to confirm a report on Twitter from TSN this week that Johnson was on Montreals negotiation list. https://www.thecavalierslockerroom.com/Nik-Stauskas-City-Edition-Jersey/ . You can watch the game live on TSN2 and TSN Mobile TV at 9pm et/6pm pt. Jonathan Huberdeau and Quinton Howden are expected to make their debuts for Team Canada. Ante Zizic Jersey . Cincinnati has lost back-to-back games in overtime, wasting a chance to take a commanding lead in their division. George Hill Jersey . -- Alex Anthopoulos spoke volumes with what he didnt say on right-hander Ervin Santana.WASHINGTON -- Trailing by two runs with two men on in the bottom of the ninth inning, Washingtons Jayson Werth worked a 3-0 count against Angels closer Ernesto Frieri. Time to take a pitch, right? "I cant imagine anybody thinking that J-Dubs going to swing," Werths teammate Adam LaRoche said. "Surprised all of us." Werth did indeed go after the next pitch, hitting it down the third-base line for a game-tying, two-run double that ended Frieris rough outing. LaRoche then produced an RBI single off the first pitch from Fernando Salas to cap a four-run rally in the ninth, and the Nationals beat the Angels 5-4 Wednesday night to avoid a sweep. "You hit into a double play right there, its probably the worst play youve ever seen," Werth said. "If you get a hit, its the best." Los Angeles led 4-1 entering the ninth, and Frieri (0-2) was seeking his third save. Instead, he left with his second blown chance, charged with all four runs Washington scored in that inning. The Nationals trailed in seven of their 12 wins. "I knew that he was going to swing," Frieri said. "Hes a power guy. So I tried to keep the ball down. But I still missed it right down the middle. ... I mean, today was a mess, man." Still, manager Mike Scioscia indicated he will keep Frieri in the closers role. "He just got a save the other night," Scioscia said. "Its in him. We just need to get him a little more consistent." Part of Frieris problem was failing to put away Jose Lobaton leading off the ninth after getting ahead 0-2. Lobaton hit his first homer of the season. "The spark we needed," Werth said. One out later, Werth made it 4-all. On LaRoches liner to left, Werth beat the throw from Mike Trout, crossed the plate with a fist raised and was greeted by teammates streaming out of the dugout. They then headed over to swarm LaRoche. "He left a fastball up over the plate," LaRoche said. "In that situation, just trying to hit something hard." Drew Storen (2-0) got one out in the ninth for the victory, despite giving up an RBI single to Trout. That hit scored Raul Ibanez, who reached when first baseman LaRoche was charged with an error for dropping thee ball while transferring it from his glove to his throwing hand after catching a line drive.dddddddddddd. "Its one of the worst rules Ive ever heard of. I dont feel like its baseball," LaRoche said. "It doesnt make sense. Its frustrating, especially in a close game where that could have ended up costing us. Hopefully well get that rule changed sooner than later." Trout robbed Bryce Harper of a hit with a headfirst diving catch in the first, then beat a throw home from his fellow 2012 Rookie of the Year to score in the sixth. A night after hitting his 499th and 500th homers, Albert Pujols went 2 for 4 with an RBI double, while Jered Weaver allowed one run in six innings. But the Angels dropped to 10-11, blowing an opportunity to climb above .500 for the first time since they were 1-0 last season. Washingtons Gio Gonzalez gave up two runs over five-plus innings, leaving after only 83 pitches because of what manager Matt Williams called "a little shoulder tightness." "Ordinarily I wouldnt take him out of the game there, but we want to make sure hes OK for our future, too," Williams said. Gonzalez, who also drove in Washingtons first run, said he expects to make his next start. So much attention at the start of this series was on Trout, 22, and Harper, 21, first-round draft picks who were Arizona Fall League teammates in 2011 but hadnt played each other in the majors until Monday. Yanked from a game last weekend for what Williams called "lack of hustle," Harper went from what appeared to be a jog to a sprint when his grounder in the eighth was fumbled by first baseman Pujols, who was charged with an error. "Hes safe at first base. Thats all I care about," Williams said. "Were not asking him to go 100 per cent all the time, as fast as he can possibly go at every single moment. Because not everybody does." NOTES: After a day off, the Angels put LHP C.J. Wilson (2-2, 4.21) on the mound Friday against Yankees RHP Hiroki Kuroda (2-1, 4.07) for the start of a three-game series at New York. ... The Nationals begin a four-game set Thursday against visiting San Diego, with RHP Jordan Zimmermann (1-1, 3.92) facing Padres LHP Eric Stults (1-2, 4.35). ' ' '

Subject Views Written By Posted
ng us. Hopefully well get that rule c 48 miaowang123 10/23/19 09:58AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.