Kimera Forum : Phorum 5
Schreibt rein was euch stört, was euch gefällt, was besser sein könnte, wie es besser wäre, usw..
ACHTUNG! Aus gegebenem Anlass (Spam) müsst ihr euch jetzt leider registrieren um in unser Forum zu posten!
Wir wollen nicht wissen, WER postet, sondern nur verhindern dass sogenannte Spam-Bots (Programme, die automatisch ihre Texte in Foren eintragen) Zugang erhalten.
Uns interessiert auch eure E-Mail-Adresse nicht, sie wird weder weitergegeben, noch öffentlich zugänglich gemacht, sondern dient nur zur Verifizierung des Accounts, den ihr jederzeit selbst wieder löschen könnt.

Für den LESEZUGRIFF ist allerdings nach wie vor KEINE REGISTRIERUNG NOTWENDIG.

Danke für euer Verständnis
The fastest message board....ever.
Two-time Pro Bowl cornerback Jalen Ramsey says
Posted by: zhangzk (IP Logged)
Date: October 18, 2019 05:47AM

Ramsey joined teammates for the start of a mandatory Taylor Rapp Jersey , three-day minicamp Tuesday and spoke publicly for the first time since last year ended. He touched on not wanting to take on a leadership role, his desire to see Jacksonville pay defensive end Yannick Ngakoue, the status of absent linebacker Telvin Smith and his recent switch from Jordan Brand to Adidas apparel.But Ramsey raised eyebrows when the session shifted to , desire for a new deal, saying, ?I?ve been let know that I won?t be getting a contract extension.?He quickly clarified that it won?t happen in 2019.?Y?all take it however you may want to take that,? Ramsey said. ?I?ve fought through injuries. I?ve fought through everything, haven?t missed a game. ? I feel like I have outplayed my rookie contract and I feel I?ve earned a new contract, but at the end of the day, it?s not the end of the world.More Jacksonville Jaguars newsJaguars expect DE Yannick Ngakoue?s holdout to be short-livedJaguars rookie safety Zedrick Woods submits retirement paperworkJalen Ramsey says Jaguars don?t plan to give him contract extension this seasonJaguars sign former UCF running back Taj McGowan for added depthJaguars QB Nick Foles to miss OTAs for undisclosed ?personal reason??I?m tremendously blessed. I?m so blessed. I?m not down on it or anything like that at all, but that is the circumstance. That is what I?ve been told.?Ramsey is entering the final year of his $23.3 million rookie contract. The Jaguars already exercised the fifth-year option in the deal Shareef Miller Jersey , meaning he?s also tied to the club for $13.7 million in 2020.The Jaguars have made it clear they want the former Florida State standout to be a long-term piece of their defense. But they?re not ready to give him an extension with two years remaining on his current contract.Jacksonville, which has a little more than $9 million in cap space available, also expects to be in better financial shape next year after getting rid of about $24 million in dead money already paid to quarterback Blake Bortles, defensive tackle Malik Jackson, safety Tashaun Gipson, tight end Austin Seferian-Jenkins and a few others.?The money?s always there,? Ramsey said. ?Money?s always there. That?s all I?ll say about it. I?m happy to be here. I want to be a part of the team, but it won?t happen this year. I?ll just say that. We?ll move on.?Ramsey has 193 tackles and nine interceptions in three seasons, developing into a lock-down cornerback who usually shadows the opponent?s best receiver.He skipped the team?s offseason conditioning program and organized team activities for the second consecutive year, preferring to work out with his father and spend time with his family in Nashville, Tennessee.?I never worry about him being in shape or ready to go Germaine Pratt Jersey ,? coach Doug Marrone said.Other topics Ramsey addressed:?He said he doesn?t want to be a leader this season.?That?s not something that you can force. I want to continue being myself, being even more supportive of my teammates and leading kind of from behind the scenes and by actions more so than kind of breaking down the team and giving speeches and stuff. That?s not how I view leadership. I think there?s different ways to lead.??He reiterated his stance that the team should pay Ngakoue , who has 29 1/2 sacks in three seasons and is due to make $2.025 million in the final year of his rookie contract.?We?ve built something special. It?s a few guys who really came in and changed the culture and made things pop, and he?s definitely one of them.??He said he talks to Smith all the time and wants people to leave his teammate alone. Smith said last month he plans to sit out the 2019 season to ?get my world in order.??We all love football dearly, of course, but that is not everything. ? It?s not everything. He has a life. He?s enjoying himself. He?s getting right, doing what he feels is right, in the right mind frame.??Ramsey also explained his switch to Adidas.?They flew me out to Portland, me and the fam. Everything they presented and laid down on the table for me was second to none and that was the move I wanted to make. I think it was the best move for me business-wise.? PHILADELPHIA (AP) ? Eagles defensive lineman Chris Long announced his retirement from football Saturday night, ending an 11-year NFL playing career that included winning two Super Bowl titles and the Walter Payton Man of the Year Award.Long posted his decision on Twitter , with a tweet that included a picture of his right hand holding up a red cup with a grassy field http://www.bengalsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-ryan-finley-jersey , trees and mountains in the background.?Cheers,? Long wrote. ?Been a hell of a journey. Eleven years and I can honestly say I put my soul into every minute of it. Highs and lows. I?ve seen them both and I appreciate the perspective. Gratitude and love to those who lifted me up.?The 33-year-old son of Hall of Famer Howie Long had 70 career sacks and 15 forced fumbles in stints with the Rams, Patriots and Eagles. He won back-to-back championships with the Patriots (2017) and Eagles (2018). Long was selected last February as the league?s Walter Payton Award recipient for his outstanding community service.He established the Chris Long Foundation in 2015 to impact communities nationally and internationally through programs focusing on clean water, military appreciation, and youth education.In 2017, Long donated his entire salary to support education in cities where he has played: St. Louis, Boston and Philadelphia.Last year, Long climbed Mount Kilimanjaro with other NFL players and some U.S. military veterans to raise money to build clean water wells for East Africa.He was the second overall pick in the 2008 draft by the Rams out of Virginia. Long spent his first eight seasons in St. Louis before signing with New England as a free agent in 2016. He played his final two seasons with Philadelphia after joining the Eagles as a free agent.?Chris was everything that we thought he was and even more ? not only as a great player for our football team, but also in the community,? the Eagles said in a statement posted on their website. ?There aren?t many players who can say they won back-to-back Super Bowls and the NFL?s Walter Payton Man of the Year award.?He accomplished both with class and grace. There?s no question that his work ethic combined with his unique talent made him into one of the greatest of this era?s professional athletes.?

Subject Views Written By Posted
Two-time Pro Bowl cornerback Jalen Ramsey says 63 zhangzk 10/18/19 05:47AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.