Kimera Forum : Phorum 5
Schreibt rein was euch stört, was euch gefällt, was besser sein könnte, wie es besser wäre, usw..
ACHTUNG! Aus gegebenem Anlass (Spam) müsst ihr euch jetzt leider registrieren um in unser Forum zu posten!
Wir wollen nicht wissen, WER postet, sondern nur verhindern dass sogenannte Spam-Bots (Programme, die automatisch ihre Texte in Foren eintragen) Zugang erhalten.
Uns interessiert auch eure E-Mail-Adresse nicht, sie wird weder weitergegeben, noch öffentlich zugänglich gemacht, sondern dient nur zur Verifizierung des Accounts, den ihr jederzeit selbst wieder löschen könnt.

Für den LESEZUGRIFF ist allerdings nach wie vor KEINE REGISTRIERUNG NOTWENDIG.

Danke für euer Verständnis
The fastest message board....ever.
LeBron?s otherworldly on-court attributes, from
Posted by: caicai2017 (IP Logged)
Date: July 25, 2019 03:32AM

Her influence on the One Star Pro is furthered in a playfully understated aesthetic. Designed for on- and off-Nike Air Huarache Donneboard wearability, the white suede upper hosts a gold star, a baby blue sockliner, egret foxing tape and a gold foil insignia that stamps ?Alexis? on the upper. The shoe also Nike Air Max 95 Donne arrives in unisex sizing ? an important feature for Sablone.
?Skateboarding is for everyone,? says Sablone. ?I?ve grown up skating with mostly guys my whole life, but I skate with a lot of Nike Air VaporMax Damengirls, too. I?m a female, and the shoe has my name on it, but I don?t think it should be limited to one gender. The sizing makes the statement that it?s for every skater.?The design, honoring LeBron and his three best friends, releases globally at select retailers on May 23.
"The friendship we have has impacted the four of us in incredible ways, and Nike has played a role in elevating us all," says Maverick Carter. "Nike is the first company that really took a chance Adidas Ultra Boost Womens on us and believed in us as young, black men. They gave us all life-changing opportunities ? from LeBron?s deal and my internship to Rich?s assignment in the apparel business and Nike Roshe Run Donne empowering Randy in his role as manager. It was through these experiences at Nike that we learned how a world-class business is run, the importance of building solid relationships, and what Nike Air Max 95 Femme it means to be real storytellers. Those things have carried the four of us through everything we?ve accomplished, both individually and as a group."The design is inspired by the ?Medicine Ball? colorway of the Nike Air Trainer III, a shoe built to enable multiple forms of training ? lifting, running, hooping... An adjustable TPU forefoot strap wraps the familiar ginger overlay. LeBron wore the shoe in a regular-season game against the Charlotte Hornets on March 29.Nike Air Max 270 Femme The design is a blue version of the LEBRON 16 "SB White" that James debuted on Christmas Day 2018, featuring an updated take on the Nike Zoom LEBRON III. James wore the shoe in a Nike Air Max 270 Donne regular-season game against the Boston Celtics on March 9.The design takes after a rare, special-edition colorway of the Nike LEBRON 9, created with a golden lace lock inspired by artist Gabriel Urist's original design from 2012, floral patterning and a black base. James debuted the shoe at 2019 NBA All-Star Weekend.An updated take on a player-exclusive Nike Zoom LEBRON III, this shoe represents LeBron?s otherworldly on-court attributes, from his clairvoyant passing to his bruising strength at the rim. James wore it on Christmas Day 2018 against the Golden State Warriors.The Nike Air Max 1 by De?Aaron Fox channels Fox?s interest in astronomy and Nike Air Huarache Femme features common colors among the planets represented through different sections of the shoe. The sockliner has equations inspired by the field of astrodynamics. Fox?s nickname, ?Swipa,? is Nike Roshe Run Femme printed on the heel and his jersey number is on an eclipse on the tongue logo.With a distressed light-teal upper, the Nike Air Force 1 by Devin Booker reflects the guard?s love for vintage, worn-in shoes. The tongue tag includes references to elements of Booker?s childhood with nods to his birthday and Moss Point, Mississippi, the city of his high school career.

Subject Views Written By Posted
LeBron?s otherworldly on-court attributes, from 72 caicai2017 07/25/19 03:32AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.