Kimera Forum : Phorum 5
Schreibt rein was euch stört, was euch gefällt, was besser sein könnte, wie es besser wäre, usw..
ACHTUNG! Aus gegebenem Anlass (Spam) müsst ihr euch jetzt leider registrieren um in unser Forum zu posten!
Wir wollen nicht wissen, WER postet, sondern nur verhindern dass sogenannte Spam-Bots (Programme, die automatisch ihre Texte in Foren eintragen) Zugang erhalten.
Uns interessiert auch eure E-Mail-Adresse nicht, sie wird weder weitergegeben, noch öffentlich zugänglich gemacht, sondern dient nur zur Verifizierung des Accounts, den ihr jederzeit selbst wieder löschen könnt.

Für den LESEZUGRIFF ist allerdings nach wie vor KEINE REGISTRIERUNG NOTWENDIG.

Danke für euer Verständnis
The fastest message board....ever.
If the sky is blue
Posted by: ylq (IP Logged)
Date: July 13, 2019 04:44AM

If the sky is blue like the sea, then the birds and the goldfish will meet. I wishfully think that the two worlds will love each other, but forget that the wind in the afternoon will not be very warm. Is the elf sleeping on the white clouds sleeping? Very soft. The vows of the Qing dynasty are too late to be honored. The swearing of the swearing in the wilderness, like the weeds that the weeds are stocked, the thoughts become petals, and your gentleness is covered with the lonely wasteland. But then the birds left the sky because the goldfish were not in the sea. If the smile is only because you exist, then the clothes that are wet by the storm can be left alone, let them pile up in a mess, and then rot like a garbage, and the grievances can not tell, let the tears spread in the bottom of the heart, irrigate The name is a disappointing emotion, a sorrowful vocabulary mokingusacigarettes.com, overwhelmingly occupying the mind, and then disappointed to open a beautiful flower on the surface, called betrayal. No need for any reason, quarrels will flow like tides. After all, love, listening to the name can be judged as a fragile slow-growing plant. If happiness just needs to be loved, then it is not necessary to run for a living, only daily. Need a confession. How love is abandoned by reality, after all, the cubs growing up by drinking water do not exist. The love of unilateral feeding will become an abyss of dissatisfaction, and it is a luxurious romance for wealthy people to feed each other Newport Cigarettes. Sometimes it will be covered by dark clouds above the head Online Cigarettes, and the sun of old dreams will not be seen. Secret love in the damp and dark places, gradually bred a change called the cockroach Marlboro Cigarettes, the moss marks invaded the dead wood, I will refuse in what way, in order to ensure that the territory is not covered by this lush Cigarettes For Sale, glazed plant. And I can only rely on the past time, waiting for you to use daydreams, and promise me a self-deception. You see, the deep love promised by the world, as if it is a gust of wind, can be blown away. The footsteps of the autumn wind came, the pink bubble about love was not broken, but was slowly decomposed, like a unilateral breakup saying goodbye, a little bit of reluctance, and a humble pleading in the heart, a little bit The broken wire. Memories were smashed into unrealistic aesthetics by a white shirt that was only seen in the novel, and my transparent, unfeeling breath was unexpectedly picky. I don't know how to meet you next time. It can't happen to be a sunny weather. It's impossible to be in the corner of the coffee shop. I can't just make you love the green love. A box full of enticing stories like Apple, a story that is ripe and not tasted, with a slight smile when it rots in the air. I am telling the story of others, using a sharp blade to rot the place, pretending to be a light tone as if I didn't know the sad ending of the story. I can slowly analyze the plots and the aesthetics of those places are unreasonable. Perhaps this way is somewhat cruel. The past stories are only replayed in the maddening rhythm of the mind, and this has already experienced the movie, and I don't care about it now. The happiness that has only been smiled just wants to be loved by you, but now I miss it and become a deep sea. And I hope that you will flow alone in the time, and you will be treated with the sunshine of the next morning.
Related articles:
Online Cigarettes

Marlboro Cigarettes

Subject Views Written By Posted
If the sky is blue 69 ylq 07/13/19 04:44AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.