Kimera Forum : Phorum 5
Schreibt rein was euch stört, was euch gefällt, was besser sein könnte, wie es besser wäre, usw..
ACHTUNG! Aus gegebenem Anlass (Spam) müsst ihr euch jetzt leider registrieren um in unser Forum zu posten!
Wir wollen nicht wissen, WER postet, sondern nur verhindern dass sogenannte Spam-Bots (Programme, die automatisch ihre Texte in Foren eintragen) Zugang erhalten.
Uns interessiert auch eure E-Mail-Adresse nicht, sie wird weder weitergegeben, noch öffentlich zugänglich gemacht, sondern dient nur zur Verifizierung des Accounts, den ihr jederzeit selbst wieder löschen könnt.

Für den LESEZUGRIFF ist allerdings nach wie vor KEINE REGISTRIERUNG NOTWENDIG.

Danke für euer Verständnis
The fastest message board....ever.
k an objective look at our situation at the end of last year
Posted by: elaine95 (IP Logged)
Date: January 11, 2020 04:29AM

It?s been almost a year since Patriots tackle Isaiah Wynn suffered the Achilles tear that ended his rookie season and Wynn took a step forward in practice just ahead of the anniversary.Wynn did competitive work in practice on Monday for the first time this summer when the team did 1-on-1 and 2-on-2 work. Wynn then moved on to split work at left tackle with Dan Skipper during the 11-on-11 portion of what amounted to a big day at practice for the 2018 first-round pick.?Yeah. You could say that Duke Dawson Jerseys 2019 ,? Wynn said, via NBCSportsBoston.com. ?But every day?s important. Every day I come out here whether it?s walkthroughs or whatever it?s important. Because whatever I can do to progress and help the team that?s what I?m doing.?The Patriots will be holding joint practices with the Titans ahead of this Saturday?s preseason game in Nashville. We?ll see what kind of work Wynn does in those sessions, but Monday?s progress bodes well for his readiness for the regular season. The first rule of Tank Club is not talk about Tank Club. Dolphins owner Stephen Ross, who has privately on multiple occasions acknowledged to others that his team must take some short-term lumps in order to reach its long-term goals White Danny Etling Jerseys , publicly has come fairly close to admitting that, indeed, the Dolphins are taking a step back in the hopes of eventually taking multiple steps forward.?The goal isn?t to try to patch some holes to go 9-7 and make the playoffs,? Ross told David Hyde of the via email. ?I want to compete for and win Super Bowls. We took an objective look at our situation at the end of last year and realized that we were a long way away from where we need to be. Our roster Danny Etling Jerseys 2019 , salary-cap situation, everything. We?ve won 72 games in 10 years and that?s just not good enough. I take responsibility for that, and as I said back in March, the definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting a different result. The moves that have been made were all made in the best interest in trying to build a championship organization.?But not this year. This year White Derek Rivers Jerseys , like every year since 2009 (with the exception of 2016), the Dolphins won?t be competing for or winning a Super Bowl. So they want to help position themselves to have a better team in 2020 and beyond. If they?re willing to concede that they won?t make it to February in September, why not sink as low as possible now ? and then rise as high as possible as they can in April and land their first franchise quarterback since birthday-boy Dan Marino retired 20 years ago?The complication, as the Dolphins are learning the hard way Derek Rivers Jerseys 2019 , is that plenty of the current players aren?t willing to sign on to an NBA-style ?trust the process? tank job. The good news is that, as the season unfolds, there will be far fewer fans in the stands to boo as the Dolphins pursue their big-picture goals.

Subject Views Written By Posted
k an objective look at our situation at the end of last year 37 elaine95 01/11/20 04:29AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.