Kimera Forum : Phorum 5
Schreibt rein was euch stört, was euch gefällt, was besser sein könnte, wie es besser wäre, usw..
ACHTUNG! Aus gegebenem Anlass (Spam) müsst ihr euch jetzt leider registrieren um in unser Forum zu posten!
Wir wollen nicht wissen, WER postet, sondern nur verhindern dass sogenannte Spam-Bots (Programme, die automatisch ihre Texte in Foren eintragen) Zugang erhalten.
Uns interessiert auch eure E-Mail-Adresse nicht, sie wird weder weitergegeben, noch öffentlich zugänglich gemacht, sondern dient nur zur Verifizierung des Accounts, den ihr jederzeit selbst wieder löschen könnt.

Für den LESEZUGRIFF ist allerdings nach wie vor KEINE REGISTRIERUNG NOTWENDIG.

Danke für euer Verständnis
The fastest message board....ever.
re them, Rosen has handled himself admir
Posted by: elaine95 (IP Logged)
Date: January 9, 2020 08:08AM

Traded but not yet gone Infant Chandler Cox Jersey , former Cardinals quarterback Josh Rosen had one more thing to do before packing up his stuff and moving to Florida.He appeared at Larry Fitzgerald?s Celebrity Softball Game on Saturday. According to the , Rosen specifically stayed for that event.?I think that?s just a testament to who he is as a man,? Fitzgerald said. ?He could have very easily gone down to Miami already, or just said, ?Hey, I?m not gonna do it Chandler Cox Jersey nfl draft ,? but it shows you his commitment, his character, and just friendship. I?m very fortunate to call him a friend. Looking forward to seeing him do great things in Miami.?Per the , Rosen received a standing ovation before winning the home run derby and ultimately being named MVP of the game. He also addressed the crowd.?I just want to say thank you to everybody,? Rosen said. ?We didn?t win as many games as I would have hoped, but I had a great time and an unbelievable year. Sad to see it up Chandler Cox Miami Dolphins Jerseys , but new chapters, new beginnings, and I?m excited for things to come. I?ll always be a Cardinal and root for you guys for as long as I?m on my feet.??I don?t think anybody could have handled it more professionally than he has,? Fitzgerald said. ?I mean he?s been a consummate professional throughout this whole process. And, you know, I think he?s got a lot of people?s respect for the way he conducted himself. And I know all of us are rooting for him in his next stop.?Plenty of other people will be rooting for Rosen Miami Dolphins Jerseys Stitched , too. Despite the knocks he took prior to the 2018 draft for (God forbid) having opinions and being willing to share them, Rosen has handled himself admirably over the past few months. And, frankly, the Cardinals should have kept him.What if Kyler Murray isn?t as good as he?s expected to be? What if he gets injured? The Cardinals will wish they?d kept Rosen and the three years, $6.2 million remaining on his contract.It?s unclear why the Cardinals believed Murray and Rosen couldn?t coexist, for a year or maybe longer. Maybe the manner in which Rosen has handled himself shows that they could have. This is one of our random and yet not so random (since they appear nearly every evening) live threads. Everyone is Chandler Cox Jersey nfl draft , as always, welcome to discuss any subject that you wish on the live threads, but please, in doing so, continue to adhere to the rules of the site. Also as per those rules, the discussion of Super Bowl Chandler Cox Jersey , alluding to or references to politics or religion are prohibited because we like it better when everyone gets along. Please keep the conversation as close to PG-13 as possible. The PG rule also extends to the posting pictures and gifs. Any nudity (this includes photo?s with see-through clothing) or anything else of an offensive nature is strictly prohibited and the posting of such may result in a warning. Additionally, please keep your pic?s and GIF?s to a reasonable number and a reasonable size as to not slow down the load time of the thread too much. Please use the preview button before posting ANY photos to make sure that they do not show up as a huge item that will also slow down the load time for certain site members.

Subject Views Written By Posted
re them, Rosen has handled himself admir 47 elaine95 01/09/20 08:08AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.