Kimera Forum : Phorum 5
Schreibt rein was euch stört, was euch gefällt, was besser sein könnte, wie es besser wäre, usw..
ACHTUNG! Aus gegebenem Anlass (Spam) müsst ihr euch jetzt leider registrieren um in unser Forum zu posten!
Wir wollen nicht wissen, WER postet, sondern nur verhindern dass sogenannte Spam-Bots (Programme, die automatisch ihre Texte in Foren eintragen) Zugang erhalten.
Uns interessiert auch eure E-Mail-Adresse nicht, sie wird weder weitergegeben, noch öffentlich zugänglich gemacht, sondern dient nur zur Verifizierung des Accounts, den ihr jederzeit selbst wieder löschen könnt.

Für den LESEZUGRIFF ist allerdings nach wie vor KEINE REGISTRIERUNG NOTWENDIG.

Danke für euer Verständnis
The fastest message board....ever.
The Broncos have not decided how much nickel
Posted by: zhangzk (IP Logged)
Date: December 17, 2019 02:54AM

Chris Harris compared he and Von Miller to Shaq and Kobe. When asked who is who John Elway Jersey , Harris raised his hand and said, ?I?m Shaq.?Shaq and Kobe eventually broke up, and it appears headed that way with Harris and Miller. The Broncso defenders are entering their ninth season together, but while Miller is signed to a long-term deal, Harris is in the final year of his contract.?I feel like this year I have even more of a chip on my shoulder,? Harris said, via Nicki Jhabvalaof TheAthletic.com. ?If you?re not motivated in this league, I don?t know what kind of player you are. I don?t know if I want to play with you.?Harris missed much of the team?s offseason program while seeking a new deal. He didn?t get an extension, but Harris did return after the Broncos revised his deal for this season. The four-time Pro Bowler has his sights set on becoming the highest-paid player at his position. He needs to back up his talk with his play, duplicating what he did in 2016 when he made the All-Pro team.corner Harris will play, coach Vic Fangio said. But Harris does have some catching up to do. ?He?s going to have to dive in and really learn the ins-and-outs of what we?re doing because he missed a couple months,? Fangio said Womens Joe Flacco Jersey , via Kyle Fredrickson of . ?. . .He?s a little bit behind, and he?s got two positions to learn.?Harris said he?s all football, all the time, so it won?t take him long to get where he needs to be. Broncos running back Phillip Lindsay?s story of going from undrafted free agent to 1,000-yard rusher as a rookie is well known at this point and the next chapter will have to wait until Lindsay is healthy after season-ending wrist surgery.Once he?s healthy, Lindsay will come into Broncos practices on much stronger footing than he was on when his rookie season got underway. He said that won?t make him complacent about where he stands in Denver because he knows that there might be another player trying to follow Lindsay?s path to the backfield.?I?m proving myself again, every year is a new year, if you don?t produce you don?t play, you?re not the starter. ? Who?s to say they don?t go get another [running back]?? Lindsay said, via ESPN.com.Royce Freeman and Devontae Booker are both set to be back to join Lindsay in the backfield with new offensive coordinator Rich Scangarello in charge of figuring out how to put them to the best use.

Subject Views Written By Posted
The Broncos have not decided how much nickel 64 zhangzk 12/17/19 02:54AM
     Shaka Toney College Jersey 24 qqqq1 01/10/20 03:45AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.