Kimera Forum : Phorum 5
Schreibt rein was euch stört, was euch gefällt, was besser sein könnte, wie es besser wäre, usw..
ACHTUNG! Aus gegebenem Anlass (Spam) müsst ihr euch jetzt leider registrieren um in unser Forum zu posten!
Wir wollen nicht wissen, WER postet, sondern nur verhindern dass sogenannte Spam-Bots (Programme, die automatisch ihre Texte in Foren eintragen) Zugang erhalten.
Uns interessiert auch eure E-Mail-Adresse nicht, sie wird weder weitergegeben, noch öffentlich zugänglich gemacht, sondern dient nur zur Verifizierung des Accounts, den ihr jederzeit selbst wieder löschen könnt.

Für den LESEZUGRIFF ist allerdings nach wie vor KEINE REGISTRIERUNG NOTWENDIG.

Danke für euer Verständnis
The fastest message board....ever.
And even if most athletes are grounded and have
Posted by: zhangzk (IP Logged)
Date: December 10, 2019 04:29AM

The arrival of Minkah Fitzpatrick in Pittsburgh has led the Steelers to remove another defensive back from their 53-man roster.The team announced on Tuesday that safety Sean Davis has been placed on injured reserve. Davis left last Sunday?s loss to the Seahawks and Gerry Dulac of the reports that he tore his labrum.Davis is eligible to be designated for a return later this season. The Steelers are allowed to bring back two players and can designate a player to return after six weeks on I.R.Davis missed the opening game of the year with an ankle injury. He started and had five tackles against the Seahawks.In addition to putting Davis on injured reserve T. J. Watt Jersey , the Steelers also announced that former Broncos first-round pick Paxton Lynch has been signed to the practice squad. Mason Rudolph and Devlin Hodges are the quarterbacks on the 53-man roster after Ben Roethlisberger?s season-ending elbow injury. Believe it or not, I really did have a dream I was an NFL player in-search of a new deal. Not only that, I felt undervalued by the offer that was made to me. In other words, my dream kind of helped me understand the mentality of most entitled athletes?even Antonio Brown."If you?ve hated all the articles about Antonio Brown and Le?Veon Bell, lately, man are you going to hate this one.Not only is it kind of about those two former Steelers, it's about me having a dream I was just like them?an NFL player (perhaps even a Pittsburgh Steeler) who was in-search of a new Jerome Bettis Jersey White , multi-year contract complete with loads of guaranteed money. If you think I?m making this up?and I can certainly understand why you would?I can assure you I am not. Just the other night, I was in a deep sleep, when I suddenly found myself on the phone talking to my agent about the ongoing negotiations he was having with my boss and NFL owner?it could have been Art Rooney II, Jerry Jones or even Tim Allen (it was a dream, after all, where sometimes your mom is Don Rickles). Anyway, my agent relayed the latest offer from my team?it could have been the Steelers James Conner Jersey White , Cowboys or Harlem Globetrotters. The offer was a five-year deal worth $85 million. Even in my dream, I did the math in my head (don?t ask me how), and when I realized I would only be averaging $17 million a season, Iwas offended. ?That?s it? That?s all they think I?m worth?? ?What about the guaranteed money?? I asked my agent, Eddie Murphy, as Clarence the barber in Coming to America. When he told me only $80 million was guaranteed, I was now so shocked and insulted Womens Jerome Bettis Jersey , I hung up on Clarence and called my sister?it could have been Sharon, Linda or Maude. My sister was very supportive and sympathetic and agreed with me 100 percent. ?It?s horrible that they?re disrespecting you like that,? said Maude as only she could. Anyway, I guess the main takeaway from my dream (again, I?m not making any of this up?well, except for the stuff about Don Rickles, Eddie Murphy Jerome Bettis Jersey , etc.) was that I actually understood the professional athlete?s side of things in terms of his world, his bubble, the ?You?re the best!? echo chamber he likely grew up in the second someone discovered he was good at something athletic and potentially lucrative. If all you hear your whole life is how great you are?and if you reinforce that belief by surrounding yourself with those that may not want to give you a different and less flattering perspective?you?re going to be offended by a financial offer that literally 99 percent of the population would jump at. a healthy grasp on life, again, professional sports is their world, and if Johnny is making more money than you?even if you are pulling in $17 million a year?you might object. You might suffer from some sleepless nights. You might feel underappreciated. You might feel the need to call in sick with the blue flu. In a way, we can all relate to being underappreciated at work. We can all relate to working our tail off James Conner Jersey , being the best at whatever it is we do, only to be undervalued, only to be passed over in favor of someone else. It?s just a lot harder for the average person?the average sports fan?to relate to a professional athlete when there?s so much money involved.And when that professional athlete tops it off by acting like Antonio Brown has over the past few months, well, the average person?the average sports fan?is just going to think he?s a hockey puck.

Subject Views Written By Posted
And even if most athletes are grounded and have 48 zhangzk 12/10/19 04:29AM
     NBA Jerseys 22 qqqq1 01/10/20 04:14AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.