Kimera Forum : Phorum 5
Schreibt rein was euch stört, was euch gefällt, was besser sein könnte, wie es besser wäre, usw..
ACHTUNG! Aus gegebenem Anlass (Spam) müsst ihr euch jetzt leider registrieren um in unser Forum zu posten!
Wir wollen nicht wissen, WER postet, sondern nur verhindern dass sogenannte Spam-Bots (Programme, die automatisch ihre Texte in Foren eintragen) Zugang erhalten.
Uns interessiert auch eure E-Mail-Adresse nicht, sie wird weder weitergegeben, noch öffentlich zugänglich gemacht, sondern dient nur zur Verifizierung des Accounts, den ihr jederzeit selbst wieder löschen könnt.

Für den LESEZUGRIFF ist allerdings nach wie vor KEINE REGISTRIERUNG NOTWENDIG.

Danke für euer Verständnis
The fastest message board....ever.
ke a velvet blanket
Posted by: ylq (IP Logged)
Date: December 5, 2019 03:41AM

Along the way, thorns and bumps, like cars breaking down, hinder our pace. Look at me, covering the journey with youthful green, soaring, in the vibrant blue sky. ����The inscription is dazed. On the other hand, there was no trace of green. I looked at the blackboard full of letters silently and frantically Cigarettes For Sale, and my gaunt, helpless eyes tried to find the green. Unfortunately, no fruit. At a standstill, the brain engine seems to have stopped working. Looking around, there is a desert in front of me, sometimes it is suffocating, sometimes a whirlwind rolls up, a column of yellow sand rises slowly; sometimes the wind is strong, flying sand and stones, the momentum seems to destroy the entire nature Under the power of obscenity, it is frightening and helpless. My heart is like skydiving, and it instantly drops to the bottom. People are paralyzed Cigarettes Online. Suddenly, a thought broke the shackles and rushed into my head. A ray of hope lit up in my heart, like a beacon in the dark, like a belated Gan Lin, sprinkled on every dry field in my heart, and finally awakened the giant in my heart. The nib is flying, drawing a beautiful arc in the air. The trickle, which stores the motivation of thinking, is injected into my brain cells step by step, irrigating the ideas of the topic. I felt a tremor of greenery buried underground, as if there was a tremor coming out of the ground. The seed of faith takes root in my heart, and I regain that forgotten faith and move on, fearless. The original pale paper sheet suddenly had vitality, a ray of shreds and cocoons, and the flowers of hearing thoughts bloomed in a clear world, instantly beautiful. Looking around again, a piece of green, that green, no matter what a famous painter can't call out with a palette, because that is unusual green, it flows into my chest, it flows into my heart, It nourishes me and nurtures me. In the green, there is a trace of variegated colors, I guess, it is the frustration of the youth journey. Don't worry, pick up the brush in your hand and smear it lightly, and that will become a beautiful memory of youth. Carry your schoolbag on your back and let your youth set sail. Let's make the journey of youth green. [Section 6] Youth is like fire, burning our youthful glory; youth is like a lamp, which illuminates our direction of progress; youth is the way, guiding us from youth to maturity ... youth, so bright, so beautiful, full Strength and courage bloom with passion and hope! The sun is shining, the birds are fragrant and flowers, and the annual spring games are ushered in. Standing on the starting line of 1000 meters, looking at a strong and experienced opponent, I secretly cheered for myself: This is a severe test, I must work hard to show my style! "Bang!" The starting gun rang, and I rushed forward like a dashing Mustang. The first lap was still far ahead, but gradually fell out of strength and fell. Seeing everyone else catching up, I was impatient, gritted my teeth, and struggled to swing my arms. However, the good times did not last long, and others have surpassed me one after another. I tried my best to feed the milk and wanted to turn things around, but my feet seemed to be filled with lead, and I couldn't make it fast. My mouth was breathing heavily, my throat was dry and uncomfortable, and I was sweating. Soon I became the last. Seeing that the distance from others is getting farther and farther, there is no possibility of surpassing, and then looking at the distant finish line, I can't help but retreat: "It's better to give up, you can't get the ranking anyway." Preparing to exit the runway, he suddenly looked up, but inadvertently saw the creeper covered with walls behind the teaching building, hanging like a velvet blanket on the wall. The dense, lush leaves are blown by the wind, and the green ripples are layered, like a waterfall hanging from the air, it is spectacular. I couldn't help but wonder: why this creepy creeper grows so lush and vibrant with his weak tendrils? Oh, I see. It must have the same dreams as mine. In order to live up to the spring, in order to bloom my passion, and to add a touch of green to nature, whether it is a storm or rain, or thunder and lightning, it has never stopped climbing in the long journey It ca n��t be smooth sailing. Even with thorns, how can I be discouraged by a setback and give up because of adversity? Regardless of the result, I will stick to it Newport 100S. Like a creeper, in the most vigorous days, with perseverance and hard work, and persistent efforts, the green of youth will be spread throughout the journey!
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Cigarettes Online

Subject Views Written By Posted
ke a velvet blanket 65 ylq 12/05/19 03:41AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.