Kimera Forum : Phorum 5
Schreibt rein was euch stört, was euch gefällt, was besser sein könnte, wie es besser wäre, usw..
ACHTUNG! Aus gegebenem Anlass (Spam) müsst ihr euch jetzt leider registrieren um in unser Forum zu posten!
Wir wollen nicht wissen, WER postet, sondern nur verhindern dass sogenannte Spam-Bots (Programme, die automatisch ihre Texte in Foren eintragen) Zugang erhalten.
Uns interessiert auch eure E-Mail-Adresse nicht, sie wird weder weitergegeben, noch öffentlich zugänglich gemacht, sondern dient nur zur Verifizierung des Accounts, den ihr jederzeit selbst wieder löschen könnt.

Für den LESEZUGRIFF ist allerdings nach wie vor KEINE REGISTRIERUNG NOTWENDIG.

Danke für euer Verständnis
The fastest message board....ever.
uture while you give u
Posted by: ylq (IP Logged)
Date: December 5, 2019 03:40AM

[Putting the green of youth on the journey What is youth like? Not necessarily worry-free, not necessarily bumpy, but there is no shortage of laughter and joy of success. Maybe we have experienced many things before we know that youth is not as beautiful as we think. You say your youth is dark and there is no so-called happiness. Every day before daylight, you have to get up from the warm quilt, and race against the clock to catch the first bus, get to the school when you are dizzy, and then start your busy study day according to the schedule of the main course. . At night, tired of catching the bus against the starry sky, watching the neon lights flashing outside, feeling that it is another world that does not belong to you. When I got home, I started writing my homework and rushed to bed. Just this day after day. The rest days of the week are also spent in cram schools. Let me tell you that you are complaining about the pain of youth while laying the groundwork for your future life. If you look back in the future, you will find that youth is red, just like the pomegranate flower in summer is gorgeous and gorgeous. You say your youth is gray and there is no so-called friend. Whenever you walk close to a boy, you will be immediately labeled "early love" by your teacher and classmates, and your parents will step up surveillance of you, fearing that it will come true. And your so-called best friend, at this time also gradually alienated from you mokingusacigarettes.com, and started to point at you like others. So you no longer believe in eternal friendship. You look up at the sky above your head Marlboro Cigarettes. It's always gray. I tell you, while you complain that youth has no real friendship and credibility, you are gradually growing up and you will start to see through people Parliament Cigarettes. When you step back into the society, if you look back, you will find that youth is white, just like spring pear blossoms, white and snowy, pure and immaculate. You say your youth is red and has not been a success. Before each test, you will clearly review it. During the test, you will try hard to get good results. A few days later, when the results came out, the bright red cross broke the original fantasy. Looking at the formula that had been memorized last night, because of improper use, one point was deducted. Examination paper, this buckle, that buckle, there are few scores left, and even the passing line is not reached, you start to hate learning, and feel that you can't test well with hard work. Let me tell you, you gradually lose a chance to give yourself a future while you give up studying. While studying hard, give yourself a chance to see how big your stage will be. In the future, if you look back successfully, youth is purple, just like the mysterious and elusive of lavender purple in autumn. Maybe your youth is now dark, you have to believe that it is the darkness before dawn, and you need to be brave to meet the dawn of each day; maybe your youth is now dark, you have to believe that only the dark clouds temporarily blocked the sunlight You need to work hard to clear the clouds, as long as there is sunshine in your heart, you are not afraid to be defeated by dark clouds; maybe your youth is now a dark red, you must understand that failure is the mother of success and let the green of youth fill your journey.
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

Cigarettes Online

Subject Views Written By Posted
uture while you give u 39 ylq 12/05/19 03:40AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.