Kimera Forum : Phorum 5
Schreibt rein was euch stört, was euch gefällt, was besser sein könnte, wie es besser wäre, usw..
ACHTUNG! Aus gegebenem Anlass (Spam) müsst ihr euch jetzt leider registrieren um in unser Forum zu posten!
Wir wollen nicht wissen, WER postet, sondern nur verhindern dass sogenannte Spam-Bots (Programme, die automatisch ihre Texte in Foren eintragen) Zugang erhalten.
Uns interessiert auch eure E-Mail-Adresse nicht, sie wird weder weitergegeben, noch öffentlich zugänglich gemacht, sondern dient nur zur Verifizierung des Accounts, den ihr jederzeit selbst wieder löschen könnt.

Für den LESEZUGRIFF ist allerdings nach wie vor KEINE REGISTRIERUNG NOTWENDIG.

Danke für euer Verständnis
The fastest message board....ever.
The Denver Broncos are getting set to sign former Miami
Posted by: zhangzk (IP Logged)
Date: December 2, 2019 02:31AM

Ja?Waun James Todd Davis Jersey , according to Adam Schefter of ESPN.com.James has agreed to a four-year deal worth $52 million with $32 million in guaranteed money. James will make an average of $13 million a year. The deal will make James the highest paid right tackle in the league, surpassing Lane Johnson of the Philadelphia Eagles and his $11.25 million a year average.James has started all 62 games he?s appeared in over five years in the NFL with the Dolphins. He missed eight games in 2017 and nine games in 2015. He has never made a Pro Bowl or All-Pro team, but right tackles tend to lose out in the voting for such accolades to their left side counterparts.James was the 19th overall pick of the 2014 NFL Draft by Miami. He will take the place of Jared Veldheer at right tackle for Denver. Veldheer is an unrestricted free agent. The Denver Broncos GM has done an excellent job finding contributors even after the draft ends." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesMile High Report homepageHorizontal - WhiteMile High Reporta Denver Broncos communityFollow Mile High Report online:Follow Mile High Report on TwitterFollow Mile High Report on FacebookLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchMile High Report main menuFanpostsFanshotsSectionsBroncosOddsShopAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Broncos NewsBroncos ScheduleBroncos PodcastsBroncos Film RoomBroncos RosterBroncos Injury UpdatesFull ArchiveBroncos StoriesScheduleRosterStatsOdds Shop About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕SI?s All-UDFA team proves Elway is really good at finding diamonds in the rough New,85commentsThe Denver Broncos GM has done an excellent job finding contributors even after the draft ends. MDTIn case I never told you, I do a little of this and that for Sports Illustrated?s Andy Benoit when I?m not writing for MHR. One piece of my favorite pieces I?ve worked on this offseason was Andy?s All-UDFA team.NFL all-undrafted team: Phillip Lindsay, Adam Thielen, Chris Harris | SI.comUndrafted players are a huge part of the roster building Brandon McManus Jersey , of course, which is why I?ve been looking at them for GIF Horse. I didn?t fully comprehend how huge until I started working on this piece. Now, I knew the Broncos had done a pretty standout job with college free agents since 2011, but looking over Benoit?s list really made me stop and realize how great Elway?s been at finding contributors after the draft. It?s an underrated skill and one people overlook. Here?s a list of the players who got their opportunity under Elway and went on to make the All-UDFA team. Phillip Lindsay This one is obvious as the local star stayed home and made NFL History as the first undrafted rookie to make the Pro Bowl in his rookie season. C.J. AndersonBefore Lindsay there was C.J. The 5?8 225 lb bowling ball was a revelation in 2014 when he seemingly came out of nowhere to rumble for 1,166 total yards and 10 touchdowns over the second half of the season, earning his only Pro Bowl nod of his career to date. Anderson played 5 years for the Broncos and finished his time in Denver with 4,736 total yards John Elway Jersey , 27 total touchdowns, and one Super Bowl ring.Without C.J. Peyton doesn?t go out on top. Shaquil BarrettI?ll admit it still shocks me that Shaq signed for so little with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers this offseason. I?ve said as much before, but I suspect he was looking for an opportunity to shine on a playoff contender in order to cash in on a long term deal next year. After all, the Cincinatti Bengals had shown interest as well.Prior to his departure, Shaq was a key component to the Broncos 2015 defense that had one of the best edge rooms in NFL history. He was a stout run defender and still finished his Broncos career with 14 sacks, 7 forced fumbles, and 35 QB hits.Todd DavisIf there?s one player on the 2018 Broncos who really flown under Broncos Country?s radar it?s Davis. The undrafted inside Linebacker has stepped into the void left by Danny Trevathan?s departure to Chicago after the 2015 season and done enough to make my initial Most Valuable Broncos list at #14. He?s not the most fleet of foot but has been a stud run stopper and better than advertised in coverage. I fully expect him to flourish in Vic Fangio?s defense.One fun fact about Todd Davis: he actually got his very first chance in the league with the New Orleans Saints Shelby Harris Jersey , who signed him to a 3-year $1.53 million contract. He only came to Denver once they started playing the waiver game with him; he was cut in early September and again in November of his rookie season. When he hit waivers the second time, Elway swooped in.Wesley WoodyardBefore Todd and Shaq there was Woodyard. He was the undrafted stud who shined in Jack Del Rio?s 4-3 scheme back when Denver utilized a 4-3 scheme. Wesley was renowned for his coverage prowess and he finished his Broncos career with 402 total tackles, 6 forced fumbles, and 5 interceptions. Chris Harris Jr.If Strap Harris didn?t make Benoit?s All-UDFA team the entire exercise would be a sham. When it?s all said and done he should earn serious consideration for the Hall of Fame as the first truly elite nickel corner in the era of nickel personnel. If nothing else he?s a surefire lock for the Ring of Fame and one of the best cornerbacks in the league. Let?s hope Elway recognizes as much and current contract impasse the Broncos and he are in is resolved.

Subject Views Written By Posted
The Denver Broncos are getting set to sign former Miami 34 zhangzk 12/02/19 02:31AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.