Kimera Forum : Phorum 5
Schreibt rein was euch stört, was euch gefällt, was besser sein könnte, wie es besser wäre, usw..
ACHTUNG! Aus gegebenem Anlass (Spam) müsst ihr euch jetzt leider registrieren um in unser Forum zu posten!
Wir wollen nicht wissen, WER postet, sondern nur verhindern dass sogenannte Spam-Bots (Programme, die automatisch ihre Texte in Foren eintragen) Zugang erhalten.
Uns interessiert auch eure E-Mail-Adresse nicht, sie wird weder weitergegeben, noch öffentlich zugänglich gemacht, sondern dient nur zur Verifizierung des Accounts, den ihr jederzeit selbst wieder löschen könnt.

Für den LESEZUGRIFF ist allerdings nach wie vor KEINE REGISTRIERUNG NOTWENDIG.

Danke für euer Verständnis
The fastest message board....ever.
The 2019 Steelers will play their first game in
Posted by: zhangzk (IP Logged)
Date: November 28, 2019 04:47AM

New England on Sunday night and the hope in Pittsburgh is that it will be the first step toward a better year than they had in 2018.During the offseason James Conner Jersey , one of the focal points of discussions around the team has been that things are more harmonious than they were when they were dealing with Le'Veon Bell?s absence and Antonio Brown?s assorted outbursts last season. During a conference call with New England reporters on Wednesday, Tomlin was asked about that notion and how it felt to have less drama at training camp.Tomlin said he felt the team had a good summer, but noted that he would have said the same at this time last year as well.?We don?t pay attention to the storylines,? Tomlin said. ?That?s stuff that?s fed from the exterior. It was a good camp, but shoot, it was a good camp a year ago. But really you measure camps by how you perform over the course of the season, and from that standpoint stay tuned.?While other teams may not have dealt with the same stresses that the Steelers dealt with last season Cameron Sutton Jersey , they?re all pretty much the same in regard to Tomlin?s closing point. Camp is over and nothing that happened over the summer will amount to much if the team doesn?t produce on the field. The Steelers managed to pull off a victory, but was their statistical performance worthy enough to deem the game a success?" Latest News2019 Preseason Week 2: Steelers vs. ChiefsAnalyzing the Steelers Preseason Week 2 win over the Chiefs, by the numbersNew,6commentsThe Steelers managed to pull off a victory, but was their statistical performance worthy enough to deem the game a success?EDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Analyzing the Steelers Preseason Week 2 win over the Chiefs, by the numbersTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by Justin K. Aller/Getty ImagesTwo down, two to go.Preseason Week 2 is now behind us. The Steelers have now played their second game JuJu Smith-Schuster Jersey , and this time many more of the typical starters saw the field. With just five or six players who are projected starters for the regular season not suiting up, there was a much better feel early on that this was much closer to the team who will take the field in Foxborough in a mere three weeks.But did they Steelers perform in a manner where coaches and fans should be satisfied with the product at Heinz Field from the black and gold?In my earlier Crunching the Numbers article, I compiled some statistics from the Steelers? Week 1 game which are in need of improvement moving forward. Using those stats, let?s look actual statistics from Week 2 to help determine if our expectations were met in Saturday?s game.
7I don?t care if it was a lot of backups. I never imagined the Steelers holding the Chiefs to seven points. I thought the goal of 24 was pretty ambitious, and I definitely took the over of 46.5 combined points. Not only was this was the top scoring offense in 2018, it was a team who put up 38 points last week with mostly reserve players. So any argument about the Chiefs backups not being as good is easily disputed. I?m calling this a great win for the defense. It was the fewest number of points the Chiefs have scored in a game since Week 15 of 2013.
8Although they had more accepted penalties than their opponent, seeing the number of flags against the Steelers decrease from Week 1 to Week 2 is a good thing. Additionally T. J. Watt Jersey , I think most of us can agree there should have been one less penalty for certain. The offensive pass interference call on Diontae Johnson was egregious to say the least. What is even more telling is if they did not overturn a missed call of that caliber, will they actually overturn any of these sorts of challenges throughout the 2019 season?
17While some look at this statistic as meaningless, it is important that the Steelers cut the number of first downs surrendered almost in half. After giving up 31 in Week 1, only giving up 17 in Week 2 looks like an accomplishment. Coupled with the low number of points surrendered, it is a pretty telling statistic this time around.
315When I set the goal for the Steelers to keep the Chiefs to under 400 yards of offense, I thought there was only a slight chance they could do it. I thought if Kansas City had the lead they might not push the ball down the field quite as much. But the Chiefs never led in the game, and the Steelers still held them to 315 yards of offense.
1Even in such a low scoring affair Chukwuma Okorafor Jersey , the Steelers managed to get the ball into the end zone on the ground this week. I felt Jaylen Samuels had a good game both rushing and in pass protection before he had his 14-yard touchdown. The Steelers got the job done on the ground with 4.0 yards a carry from 124 yards on 31 rushes.
So there are some numbers to help evaluate the Steelers second game of the 2019 preseason, all of which they hit the mark. Which number were you pleased with the most? What was the most disappointing statistic? Is there another one not listed which really stands out to you? Please leave your answers in the comments below!

Subject Views Written By Posted
The 2019 Steelers will play their first game in 50 zhangzk 11/28/19 04:47AM
     Dawson Knox Jerseys 23 qqqq1 01/10/20 04:49AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.