Kimera Forum : Phorum 5
Schreibt rein was euch stört, was euch gefällt, was besser sein könnte, wie es besser wäre, usw..
ACHTUNG! Aus gegebenem Anlass (Spam) müsst ihr euch jetzt leider registrieren um in unser Forum zu posten!
Wir wollen nicht wissen, WER postet, sondern nur verhindern dass sogenannte Spam-Bots (Programme, die automatisch ihre Texte in Foren eintragen) Zugang erhalten.
Uns interessiert auch eure E-Mail-Adresse nicht, sie wird weder weitergegeben, noch öffentlich zugänglich gemacht, sondern dient nur zur Verifizierung des Accounts, den ihr jederzeit selbst wieder löschen könnt.

Für den LESEZUGRIFF ist allerdings nach wie vor KEINE REGISTRIERUNG NOTWENDIG.

Danke für euer Verständnis
The fastest message board....ever.
Meanwhile, Vettel was one of the signatories on a letter
Posted by: miaowang123 (IP Logged)
Date: November 19, 2019 07:09AM

HOUSTON -- Tim Visser scored a try in the 14th minute, and Scotland added a penalty try later in the first half in a 24-6 victory over the United States on Saturday night at BBVA Stadium. Scotlands Greg Laidlaw made one of two penalty kicks and all three conversions, and Stuart Hogg added a try in the second half. "The most important thing to come out of the game is that we did not get scored against," Laidlaw said. "That was very important. We are happy to get the win. We left a couple tries out there. We did our talking on the field, and we are pleased to get off to a good start on the tour." Chris Wyles connected on two of three penalty kicks for the Americans. "I think the game tonight never really picked up momentum, certainly not from our side, but I mean in general, there were many stop-starts there," U.S. coach Mike Tolkin said. "We needed to add more urgency to it. The first half we were too aggressive where we shouldnt have been and got stupid penalties. Early on we werent aggressive where we needed to be. Overall, we didnt do a good job of holding on to the ball." Scotland controlled the possession and kept the U.S. away from the try-zone for most of the match The match was the first for Vern Cotter as Scotlands coach. Cotter was pleased to see his team score several tries without giving up any. "We are happy to get a win in difficult conditions," Cotter said in reference to the temperatures in the 80s. "I thought we showed good structure in the first part of the first half and gave ourselves a few opportunities to score a couple of tries. Our scrum got the better of their scrum, which gave us an area to get a good grip of the game and gave us points as well. I was pleased to see the opportunities we created." Visser put Scotland ahead 10-3 in the 14th minute, breaking free and scoring a try before Laidlaws conversion. After Visser dropped the ball twice close to the try-zone, Scotland was finally able to get in, scoring on a penalty try in the 32nd minute, and Laidlaw added the conversion to up Scotlands advantage to 17-3. After Laidlaw missed a penalty kick off the upright in the fourth minute, he connected on a penalty kick from inside the 22 metre line to give Scotland a 3-0 lead in the sixth minute. Wyles tied it at 3 with a penalty kick in the 11th minute, and he cut Scotlands lead to 17-6 with a penalty kick from outside the 22-meter line in the 51st minute, but that would be as close as the Eagles would get. "It was tough," U.S. captain Todd Clever said. "When we tried to put some things together in their territory, it just wasnt there." Scotland upped the lead to 24-6 in the 66th minute with Hogg breaking free along the left sideline and scoring a try and Laidlaw added the conversion. Clever had the Eagles best chance at scoring a try in the 34th minute, touching the line, but after being reviewed, Clever was ruled to have done a double move, and the try was negated. Fake Balenciaga Shoes . - Jerome Verrier scored the winner 8:24 into overtime and Louis-Phillip Guindon stopped 46 shots as the Drummondville Voltigeurs edged the host Val-dOr Foreurs 4-3 on Friday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League playoff action. Fake Balenciaga . Henry, who missed three games with a knee injury, was charged with a handball in the penalty area in the 82nd minute as he went to block a strike from Patrick Mullins. On the ensuing penalty kick, Lee Nguyen picked up his fourth goal of the season, giving the Revolution a 2-1 win Saturday afternoon. https://www.fakebalenciaga.com/ . The 31-year-old, a two-time CFL lineman of the year, was among the most coveted free agents on the market. The Windsor, Ont., native will be especially important to a team that has lost veteran quarterback Anthony Calvillo to retirement and is expected to go with the less experienced Troy Smith and Tanner Marsh this season. Fake Balenciaga From China . Russell Wilson against Darrelle Revis, former teammate Brandon Browner and whatever schemes Bill Belichick dreams up. Balenciaga Shoes Sale . 1. Lions WR Calvin Johnson (6 REC, 101 YDS, 1 TD, 10 targets) leads receivers with 1,299 yards and 12 touchdowns, though his 118.1 receiving yards per game ranks second behind Clevelands Josh Gordon. Gordon (10 REC, 261 YDS, 2 TD, 15 targets) is emerging as a superstar, putting up huge numbers even with Jason Campbell and Brandon Weeden at quarterback.Sebastian Vettel says F1s cannot be proud of continuing with its elimination qualifying format - a decision Lewis Hamilton has branded strange. The revised knockout format introduced at the Australian GP will remain in Bahrain despite being heavily criticised by drivers, pundits and fans.Ahead of the race in the desert, Vettel used a bizarre metaphor of an ice-cream shop only selling a flavour no one wanted to underline his point. If you sell ice-cream and you sell vanilla ice-cream, but everybody that comes to your shop is asking for chocolate ice-cream and the next day you open and you expect to sell chocolate ice-cream, but instead you sell vanilla ice-cream again, the German said.So usually you do what your clients like you to do, but you are not really doing the job I guess by doing the exact opposite. It is something we cant be proud of. Sky Sports F1s pundits debate whether to scrap the new qualifying format ahead of the Bahrain Grand Prix. World championship rival Lewis Hamilton admitted it was strange that the little-loved system remained in place for Bahrain.Although team bosses agreed to drop the new format a day after the debacle in Melbourne, the proposal to revert to the 2015 rules was never put to a vote of the F1 Commission. A plan to keep the 90-second eliminations for just Q1 and Q2 was instead put forward, something McLaren and Red Bull voted against. Bahrain GP on Sky Sports TV times and full schedule for this weekends race I heard that all the teams had to agree and some of the teams didnt, which seems a bit weird because, ultimately, its not what the teams feel its what the fans feel and you do whatever is right for the fans, Hamilton told Sky Sports News HQ.Formula 1 wouldnt be anything without the fans, so it is very strange. My engineers say its going to be exactly the same, so we shall see. Sometimes you have to try something twice before you realise its the wrong thing, so I guess thats what were going to do. Why Lewis Hamilton has urged motorsports governing body to listen to the fans Haass Romain Grosjean agreed that the Saturday spectacle was unlikely to be any more exciting in Bahrain, saying:: I do not like this format.dddddddddddd. I think none of the drivers do, none of the fans do, none of the media do, but it has been decided to give it another go here. I dont see why it will be massively different, but we have to deal with it.Meanwhile, Vettel was one of the signatories on a letter which criticised how F1s decisions were taken, but he emphasised the letter was not aimed at one individual.Some ideas are not as good as certain others and we had a lot of ideas that were bad and they didnt happen, we had other ideas that were good and they did happen, he said. Marc Priestley is in the hot-seat this week as he and his two guests discuss the matters of the moment in F1 heading into the Bahrain GP I think that is normal when you try to progress. But I think if everybody is against something and you still decide for it, qualifying now is just one example, then something is not right.I dont think you can pinpoint one person in particular, but I think it is clear for all the drivers what we think is wrong and we are happy to help with the future.Our intention was that we really question our current situation, current decision making and hopefully improve that in the future.However, Vettel believes while drivers should have a say in the rule-making process, they shouldnt be responsible for their creation. The F1 drivers react to questions over the release of their GPDA letter We drivers are not here to make the rules. In no sport do the sportsmen make the rules and we dont want to be the ones who decide where the sport is going, he said.We are not asking to be in charge of the rules, there are people in charge and if there are currently regulations in place that stop people doing their job then we should rethink those and change the system.For certain decisions I think it would be beneficial to listen to the drivers as we are the ones driving the car. Every race live in 2016 Sky Sports F1 brings you every race live in 2016. Fast and easy online upgrade - click here. Also See: Drivers want to be involved Why qualifying hasnt changed ' ' '

Subject Views Written By Posted
Meanwhile, Vettel was one of the signatories on a letter 40 miaowang123 11/19/19 07:09AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.