Kimera Forum : Phorum 5
Schreibt rein was euch stört, was euch gefällt, was besser sein könnte, wie es besser wäre, usw..
ACHTUNG! Aus gegebenem Anlass (Spam) müsst ihr euch jetzt leider registrieren um in unser Forum zu posten!
Wir wollen nicht wissen, WER postet, sondern nur verhindern dass sogenannte Spam-Bots (Programme, die automatisch ihre Texte in Foren eintragen) Zugang erhalten.
Uns interessiert auch eure E-Mail-Adresse nicht, sie wird weder weitergegeben, noch öffentlich zugänglich gemacht, sondern dient nur zur Verifizierung des Accounts, den ihr jederzeit selbst wieder löschen könnt.

Für den LESEZUGRIFF ist allerdings nach wie vor KEINE REGISTRIERUNG NOTWENDIG.

Danke für euer Verständnis
The fastest message board....ever.
During pregame warmups, 49ers quarterback Jimmy
Posted by: zhangzk (IP Logged)
Date: November 18, 2019 03:43AM

KANSAS CITY http://www.steelersfootballauthentics.com/diontae-johnson-jersey-authentic , Mo. (AP) ? wandered over to the spot near the 10-yard line in Arrowhead Stadium where last season came to a crashing end with a torn knee ligament.?Once I did that,? he said, ?it was over with. Time to move on.?He did that quite well.Article continues below ...After a rusty preseason debut last week, Garoppolo was sharp and efficient in leading San Francisco to a 27-17 victory over the Chiefs on Saturday night. He was 14 of 20 for 188 yards and a touchdown while playing the entire first half, his nightmare Week 3 of last season becoming just a memory.?Leading up to it and everything, enough people talked about it. I definitely thought about it,? Garoppolo said. ?But it?s good to get it out of the way, I think is the best way to put it.?Garoppolo led the 49ers deep into Kansas City territory four times, throwing a nice TD pass to Matt Breida and getting two field goals from Robbie Gould. The other drive ended on a failed fourth down.?Last week wasn?t nearly as bad as it looked, but it definitely looked that bad live Justin Layne Jersey ,? 49ers coach Kyle Shanahan said. ?Today, everyone was on the same page a little bit better, moved the chains a couple of times and just got into a rhythm and start playing football.?Chiefs star Patrick Mahomes was just as good, going 8 of 10 for 126 yards. The highlight for him was a 62-yard catch-and-run to Damien Williams, who made the defensive end covering him look foolish.?To catch that ball and score that touchdown,? Mahomes said, ?that explosiveness is always good.?Mahomes was so sharp in what was likely his final tuneup before the regular season that the league MVP even completed his first incompletion ? it was just caught out of bounds. His only other misfire was a drop by backup tight end Blake Bell before coach Andy Reid gave Mahomes a visor to wear.?I just thought he?d had enough,? Reid said. ?They?ve had a lot of work, a lot of work in training camp. We practice fast and hard and we have some live periods where you tackle to the ground. We just felt like we were in a good place there.?Garoppolo kept his helmet on, leading a two-minute drill that gave the 49ers a go-ahead field goal.They clung to that 13-10 halftime advantage until Chiefs backup quarterback Kyle Shurmur led a 13-play, 97-yard drive that took up most of the third quarter. Byron Pringle capped it with a short TD run as the second-year pro tries to make the Chiefs as an extra wide receiver.The 49ers answered with a 12-play drive of their own. Nick Mullens http://www.steelersfootballauthentics.com/benny-snell-jr.-jersey-authentic , who is battling C.J. Beathard for their backup quarterback job, led the way and Jeff Wilson Jr. finished it with a TD run.Wilson put the game away with another touchdown run with 3:41 to go.STAT SHEETWilson finished with 45 yards rushing for the 49ers. Breida carried seven times for 44 yards. ? Mullens was 8 of 11 for 84 yards. ? Rookie WR Mecole Hardman had three catches for 40 yards for Kansas City. ? Chiefs DE Frank Clark had a sack of Garoppolo in the first half.QUIET TIGHT ENDSThe 49ers? George Kittle broke Travis Kelce?s season yardage record for tight ends within hours of him setting it during Week 17 last season. But neither dented the stat sheet Saturday night. Kittle didn?t play due to a bothersome calf injury while Kelce did not have a catch for Kansas City.SITTING OUTAlong with Kittle, the 49ers rested CBs Jason Verrett (ankle), K?Waun Williams (knee) and Tim Harris; FS Adrian Colbert (hamstring); RB Jerick McKinnon (knee); DLs Dee Ford (knee), Nick Bosa (ankle) and Jullian Taylor (back); and WR Trent Taylor (foot).The Chiefs sat SS Tyrann Mathieu (shoulder), CB Michael Hunter (groin) and WR Gehrig Dieter (back).INJURIESChiefs LB Darron Lee left with a chest injury. ? CB Bashaud Breeland hurt his left shoulder while making a tackle along the sideline in the first half, though he eventually returned to the game.RAIN, RAIN, GO AWAYThe Chiefs? game last week in Pittsburgh was delayed about an hour by lightning. Rain fell off and on Saturday night, too, though the game continued without any delays.UP NEXT49ers: Wrap their preseason against the Chargers on Thursday night.Chiefs: Visit Green Bay for their preseason finale Thursday night. After Texans cornerback Johnathan Joseph said T.Y. Hilton?s trash talk was for ?clowns Zach Gentry Jersey ,? the Colts receiver showed up to Sunday?s game wearing a clown mask.?I looked back and said, ?Oh, s?!? quarterback Andrew Luck said upon seeing the mask. ?T.Y. is awesome. T.Y. knows how to have fun and still prepare like a pro.?Hilton referred to NRG Stadium as his ?second home? after a Dec. 9 game before adding last week that his injured ankle was feeling better because he was heading to Houston to play the Texans. That didn?t sit well with Joseph, who responded ?that?s for clowns; that?s for TV.?Hilton sent a trainer to Party City in Houston on Saturday morning to buy a clown mask. He said he got the last one in the store, calling it a ?lucky charm.? Hilton wore it into the stadium and displayed it again after the game.?The mask is about to be retired, gotta love Party City,? Hilton said, via Aaron Wilson of the . ?I got a lot of messages about what he said. It was something that I wanted to have fun with. It?s over; I always do my talking on the field.?I?m not a big talker. I don?t jaw off. I just go out there and do my job and do what my teammates need me to do, and we got a win.?The mask didn?t sit well with the Texans. ?It?s disrespectful,? Texans cornerback Shareece Wright said. ?It definitely pissed us off, but we didn?t make him pay for it. We should have. I thought that guy was crazy for him to do that. ?It?s disrespectful L.J. Collier Jersey , but we can?t allow a guy to come in here and do that and then win. It?s not even about that. You kind of forget about that stuff during the game. You?re trying to get a win, and that?s what we didn?t do.?Hilton made five catches for 85 yards, giving him 18 receptions for 399 yards in three games this season. In 15 career games against them, Hilton has 80 catches for 1,505 yards and nine touchdowns.Julio Jones is the only active receiver with bigger numbers against a single team, with 102 catches for 1,695 yards and 11 touchdowns in 14 games against the Buccaneers.

Subject Views Written By Posted
During pregame warmups, 49ers quarterback Jimmy 45 zhangzk 11/18/19 03:43AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.