Kimera Forum : Phorum 5
Schreibt rein was euch stört, was euch gefällt, was besser sein könnte, wie es besser wäre, usw..
ACHTUNG! Aus gegebenem Anlass (Spam) müsst ihr euch jetzt leider registrieren um in unser Forum zu posten!
Wir wollen nicht wissen, WER postet, sondern nur verhindern dass sogenannte Spam-Bots (Programme, die automatisch ihre Texte in Foren eintragen) Zugang erhalten.
Uns interessiert auch eure E-Mail-Adresse nicht, sie wird weder weitergegeben, noch öffentlich zugänglich gemacht, sondern dient nur zur Verifizierung des Accounts, den ihr jederzeit selbst wieder löschen könnt.

Für den LESEZUGRIFF ist allerdings nach wie vor KEINE REGISTRIERUNG NOTWENDIG.

Danke für euer Verständnis
The fastest message board....ever.
improvement
Posted by: ylq (IP Logged)
Date: November 18, 2019 03:40AM

improvement, although the results are not better than the original progress, there are obvious ��big steps�� from personal conduct, habits and hygiene. Everything is a little bit The land is getting better. But who knows how much sweat she has paid in this invisible, no one knows. On an unintentional night, listen to my mother talking about "He teacher called to ask you, tell us about you." The performance in school, let us urge you a lot, so that you can make progress, let you listen, then my heart suddenly surprised, the teacher who looks serious and indifferent on weekdays actually... surely not only cares about one student, the whole class 44 classmates, each of which is indispensable. I don't think it's easy, but Teacher He may have done it. Our class is a class that does not live up to expectations. Let Teacher He proudly say "How is our class, how..." in front of other class guides. We can only do our best and teach us without regrets, let us understand the benefits of reading. Let us fall in love with learning. As everyone knows, our class is still because of her rigor, demanding, restraining us and chewing on the back, chanting her "bad", thinking about it is naive, but who did not do a few wrong things when young, no flowers The stage, the monologue without applause. Teacher, you hold the hand of chalk, but let every flower bloom; in the absence of praise, the moment when the stars like the teacher cross the starry sky, it is still beautiful! People always think of your beauty. [Chapter 3] Every day, there is a festival dedicated to some people. These people often work late into the night for us Newport Cigarettes, and sometimes ignore their children in order to discipline us. These people are our teachers. In elementary school, there is a teacher. She is my language teacher. She teaches me how to learn writing and how to be a good student. The language teacher is a beautiful female teacher. She is very gentle. She enlightened my language and taught me a lot of knowledge. I learned how to be a good person from a ignorant girl." Below, I ask my classmates to answer my questions. The problem, remember to raise your hands actively, right or wrong Newport 100S.�� The teacher said to us with a slogan and said: ��Yu, you can answer it!�� The teacher saw that I was doing small tricks under the desk and found out, but Didn't say me, just let me answer the question. I looked at the language and the paper was blank. I couldn't speak. The teacher said to me, "Okay, sit down, wait for my office. Come here." I sat down blushing, looking at the language and listening to the class seriously. After class, I stood up from the position and went to the language teacher's office. The language teacher was correcting the homework. She put down the red pen in her hand and took my hand to the playground. I am very puzzled. I followed her and I was a little scared. I was afraid that she would criticize me severely. She was afraid that she would be disappointed with me and would no longer like me. "Yu, look, this little grass, I am small, how do you think it was drilled out of the mud indigenous people?" The teacher pointed at a green, weak grass and asked me, I I lowered my head and said softly: "I... I don't know." The teacher smiled and said: "I didn't want to criticize you. The teacher will do some small moves when he was a child, but my teacher asked me to change. Off this bad habit, she told me that when the grass is still a seed, it has to absorb a lot of nutrients, prepare for it to break ground, live in the dark every day, without some light, but it can still After a long time, I broke through the earth to appreciate the beauty of the world. We are also like this. To be a good student, we must first attract sufficient knowledge and nourish our brains, and not let our own day become It doesn't make sense." I didn't understand what the teacher said. I just nodded. I went back to the classroom. Now I think about the teacher. I think it is very simple. Just let each day be full and absorb a small amount of knowledge every day. one day Accumulation will be able to achieve their goal Marlboro Cigarettes. Teacher, you are the guides in our lives. They introduce each road, let us choose, and teach us how to choose a better path.
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

Cigarettes Online

Subject Views Written By Posted
improvement 46 ylq 11/18/19 03:40AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.