Kimera Forum : Phorum 5
Schreibt rein was euch stört, was euch gefällt, was besser sein könnte, wie es besser wäre, usw..
ACHTUNG! Aus gegebenem Anlass (Spam) müsst ihr euch jetzt leider registrieren um in unser Forum zu posten!
Wir wollen nicht wissen, WER postet, sondern nur verhindern dass sogenannte Spam-Bots (Programme, die automatisch ihre Texte in Foren eintragen) Zugang erhalten.
Uns interessiert auch eure E-Mail-Adresse nicht, sie wird weder weitergegeben, noch öffentlich zugänglich gemacht, sondern dient nur zur Verifizierung des Accounts, den ihr jederzeit selbst wieder löschen könnt.

Für den LESEZUGRIFF ist allerdings nach wie vor KEINE REGISTRIERUNG NOTWENDIG.

Danke für euer Verständnis
The fastest message board....ever.
People often say
Posted by: ylq (IP Logged)
Date: November 18, 2019 03:40AM

People often say that the teacher is a gardener, but I think our teacher Ouyang is more like a book, a book that makes people more and more loved, a book full of rich and colorful. At the time of class, Teacher Ouyang is an encyclopedia. He lets us read, browse, and roam in knowledge to find the right answer. Hey, he held the chalk in his hand and stood faintly on the podium. Keep talking about the key points and difficulties, and know more! He poured knowledge into the heart of our thirst for knowledge like a shower. The classmates raised the doubts that they didn't understand, and sometimes raised some strange questions. For example, "Is there really a good man in the world? How is the black hole formed? Is the innocence high? The teacher always tirelessly and patiently To explain to us, as the mystery of the students was solved one by one, the students loved Ouyang teacher more. When the event, Ouyang became a "humorous haha". He played with the students and told jokes together. After class, he told a joke about "Bodyguard": a rich woman invited three bodyguards to guard her grain field, gold field, and silver field. A bodyguard said: "I am keeping food. "B said: "I keep the money. "C said: "I keep... I don't do it." "Take the classmates happy and lean forward, the gas is not breathless, sweet laughter echoes on campus for a long time. In life, Ouyang teacher is like a "War State Policy" to help students to come up with ideas, find ways, solve problems It is said that the last two students were in conflict. The teacher saw it and took the initiative to help them mediate. They told them that they should live in harmony, help each other, form a deep friendship, and have a cohesive force Marlboro Lights. Listen to Mr. Chen��s In the words, the two students were too embarrassed to bow their heads and took the initiative to apologize to the other party. When we were doing the class page, the teacher also helped us to eliminate all kinds of difficulties. Once, an article was very long, and the teacher let us first It's much more convenient to arrange the word in the word, and then copy it to the Frontpage Carton Of Cigarettes. The layout is very messy. He tells us to do the grid, positioning, and the layout is well organized under the grid lines and positioning editing. In fact, Mr. Chen is even more Like a "Ideology and Morality", he often educates us, must study hard, be diligent and be willing to help others, don't do things in order to get praise from others, and go for the convenience of others. Do everything well. Ouyang teacher, you are like a magician. In different times, different places, different things, you can change and become a variety of books, bring us convenience, through your good book. We learn from the growing nutrients and grow up happily! [Part 2] September, the autumn is crisp. In my memory, the September festival is not the Mid-Autumn Festival, not the Chongyang, but a very ordinary festival - Teacher's Day, my Junior high school is special. In the two years, the beginning of each semester, there will be a new hole and a familiar face, that is my teacher. Teacher He is a small and ordinary teacher, but He is a savior for our class. She was the second class to take the class as our class leader. At that time, our class was really bad, and it was notorious, no matter from character, habit, health. In terms of all aspects Marlboro Cigarettes, the results are the worst. However, under her step-by-step
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

NewportCigarettes

Subject Views Written By Posted
People often say 46 ylq 11/18/19 03:40AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.