Kimera Forum : Phorum 5
Schreibt rein was euch stört, was euch gefällt, was besser sein könnte, wie es besser wäre, usw..
ACHTUNG! Aus gegebenem Anlass (Spam) müsst ihr euch jetzt leider registrieren um in unser Forum zu posten!
Wir wollen nicht wissen, WER postet, sondern nur verhindern dass sogenannte Spam-Bots (Programme, die automatisch ihre Texte in Foren eintragen) Zugang erhalten.
Uns interessiert auch eure E-Mail-Adresse nicht, sie wird weder weitergegeben, noch öffentlich zugänglich gemacht, sondern dient nur zur Verifizierung des Accounts, den ihr jederzeit selbst wieder löschen könnt.

Für den LESEZUGRIFF ist allerdings nach wie vor KEINE REGISTRIERUNG NOTWENDIG.

Danke für euer Verständnis
The fastest message board....ever.
Open your eyes and shine
Posted by: ylq (IP Logged)
Date: November 6, 2019 07:59AM

Open your eyes and shine white light into your eyes. I quickly closed my eyes. For a long time, I have adapted to this "burning" world. There was a yellowish front, and even in the vast forests of the past, the trees that were squatting in the woods became dead woods like matchsticks. Looking up at the sky, under the dazzling white day, there is no hindrance of a white cloud. In the open sky, only the sun is shining for a long time. I bit my chapped lower lip and looked helplessly at the mother behind me. Her brown face showed her inner helplessness, but her closed eyes couldn't squeeze a teardrop. I don't know how long I and her have supported each other. I walked into a mountain. I was trying to sleep against the night, "��-��-����-!" I woke up, pulled up the weak mother around me, and explored the faint sound like water Marlboro Cigarettes. In the end, I was always hopeless. In front of me is a hill that collapsed due to dry cracks, and the pieces of gravel are also sinking in my heart. The mother couldn��t make it anymore, and leaned against the gravel, and touched her fingers to tell me to go. Looking at the color of death, I couldn��t help it anymore. I turned my head and ran to the darkness of the night. I wanted to avoid the dead vine step by step on the blade of death, and gradually blurred my eyes... I couldn��t hold it anymore. The throat seems to be burning with fire and drying my entire life. In the end, I fell in this desert, sinking into the embrace of death and waking up again, the evening. I dragged my heavy head, struggling to support my chest, and desperately scanned the country of death that was stripped of green. When I closed my eyes for the last time, I was horrified - a touch of green broke into my sight, and at the same time I was filled with hope in my heart. I widened my eyes and hurriedly looked at the scene in front of me, looking forward to the reappearance of the green. Sure enough, there are a few grasses on the small mound not far away, and the tender greenness is swaying under the majesty of the sun. I pulled the hard corner and expected it to be a smile. So, on the dry soil, I struggled to drag forward and then the black pressure came. I closed my eyes in panic... For a long time, the voice was quiet. I opened my eyes and looked at everything in front of me and stayed. A large animal crowded around the green Newport Cigarettes, holding it tightly, preventing me from approaching. A huge figure covered my eyes, I looked up and stunned! In front of it was a fierce lion, holding his huge right claw and glaring at me. The burning eyes told me that it was buried in my heart with endless hatred for me. Looking back at the group of small animals behind him, I suddenly understood that I understood the green, not mine, not human... I closed my eyes desperately, and the sharp claws penetrated my body. The blood gradually overflows the body. Soon, the red replaced the yellow "ah-!" I woke up, wiped the cold sweat on my forehead, and sat on the bed. When I understood, the day was already bright. I stepped on the slippers and came to the window, looked at the pale blue sunshine, smiled and turned and picked up a kettle, carefully sprinkled a green grass in front of the window, and thought of it with peace of mind - this is mine Marlboro Lights. Belonging to humans
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

Marlboro Cigarettes

Subject Views Written By Posted
Open your eyes and shine 65 ylq 11/06/19 07:59AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.