Kimera Forum : Phorum 5
Schreibt rein was euch stört, was euch gefällt, was besser sein könnte, wie es besser wäre, usw..
ACHTUNG! Aus gegebenem Anlass (Spam) müsst ihr euch jetzt leider registrieren um in unser Forum zu posten!
Wir wollen nicht wissen, WER postet, sondern nur verhindern dass sogenannte Spam-Bots (Programme, die automatisch ihre Texte in Foren eintragen) Zugang erhalten.
Uns interessiert auch eure E-Mail-Adresse nicht, sie wird weder weitergegeben, noch öffentlich zugänglich gemacht, sondern dient nur zur Verifizierung des Accounts, den ihr jederzeit selbst wieder löschen könnt.

Für den LESEZUGRIFF ist allerdings nach wie vor KEINE REGISTRIERUNG NOTWENDIG.

Danke für euer Verständnis
The fastest message board....ever.
The status of Tampa Bay?s Jason Pierre-Paul
Posted by: zhangzk (IP Logged)
Date: October 28, 2019 07:48AM

TAMPA http://www.lionscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-jahlani-tavai-jersey , Fla. (AP) ? for the upcoming season is uncertain following a single-car accident last week near his home in South Florida.The Tampa Bay Buccaneers said Tuesday that the club?s medical staff is conducting a ?thorough evaluation? of the star defensive end, who was treated and released from a hospital after a single-car crash on May 2.ESPN reported that Pierre-Paul, obtained from the New York Giants in a trade in 2018, may have suffered a neck fracture that could sideline him all of next season.?As we stated last week following the news of Jason?s auto accident, our immediate concern was for both Jason and his passenger,? Bucs general manager Jason Licht said in a statement.?While Jason was treated and released in South Florida the same day of the accident, we wanted to ensure that our medical team had an opportunity to perform a thorough evaluation here in Tampa, and that process is currently ongoing Will Harris Jersey ,? Licht added.Pierre-Paul, who was not cited in the crash, had 12? sacks last season to become the first Tampa Bay player to have 10 or more in a season since Simeon Rice in 2005.It was also the most sacks the 10th-year pro has had in a season since suffering a serious hand injury in a July 4 fireworks accident in 2015. As if being the first overall pick in the draft wasn?t enough pressure, rookie quarterback Kyler Murray already is drawing comparisons to 2018 NFL MVP Patrick Mahomes.Bob McManaman of the has quotes from multiple Cardinals vouching for the notion that Murray throws the ball like Mahomes.?You could compare it to that,? receiver Christian Kirk said. ?It?s very unique, for sure. I?ve talked about it before. Obviously, everyone knows what he can do with his legs, but what he?s able to do with his arm and just the way it comes off his hand. It?s never a duck; it?s always a spiral. . . . It?s just so quick coming off his hands and the ball is usually never late and it?s usually never underthrown.?Running back David Johnson agrees.?I think you can say that http://www.lionscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-austin-bryant-jersey , yeah,? Johnson said. ?That?s a good comparison. It?s high praise, but I think it?s a good comparison. Kyler?s got one heck of an arm, that?s for sure.?�?�Kyler?s a different guy, man,? tight end Ricky Seals-Jones added. ?He?s got it all. He can spin it. It?s going to be fun to watch and it?s going to be fun being out there making plays for him.?The guy who coached Mahomes and now coaches Murray would have the best insight on the matter. And Cardinals coach Kliff Kingsbury was bashful about making the comparison.?It?s just a quick, efficient release,�? Kingsbury said regarding Murray?s throwing motion. ?He can drop it down. Pat was the same way and is the same way. They can drop it down and not lose accuracy Rock Ya-Sin Jersey , not lose touch. They?re so used to throwing from different platforms, different angles in baseball and it just translates over to football for them.?The ability to change arm angle as needed, a topic that came up on Wednesday?s in connection with a discussion of Broncos quarterback Drew Lock (video embedded), without losing accuracy makes a quarterback far more valuable.?Yeah, they don?t always have to be on a perfect plain or a great pocket,? Kingsbury said. ?They can throw from spaces or moving or falling off balance and still be accurate and throw with velocity and touch.?Beyond the ability to deliver the ball accurately at different arm angles, Mahomes has the ability to use his legs to buy enough time to find open receivers.?You can see it throughout the NFL,? Kingsbury said. ?Guys that are able to do that are having a lot of success http://www.coltscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-ben-banogu-jersey , starting with Pat. You know, Aaron Rodgers has been phenomenal at it. Deshaun Watson, Ben Roethlisberger, all those guys, that second phase of extending the play, it?s huge.?Murray takes the comparisons to Mahomes, like Murray takes everything else, in stride.?I mean Parris Campbell Jersey , he obviously won MVP,�? Murray said. ?I respect his game a lot, obviously. I think for me, it?s just working to be myself and just be the best me I can be. But no, I take it as a compliment.?It?s a compliment, but it also pushes a high bar even higher for an undersized quarterback who truly could become the NFL?s next big thing in 2019.

Subject Views Written By Posted
The status of Tampa Bay?s Jason Pierre-Paul 52 zhangzk 10/28/19 07:48AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.