Kimera Forum : Phorum 5
Schreibt rein was euch stört, was euch gefällt, was besser sein könnte, wie es besser wäre, usw..
ACHTUNG! Aus gegebenem Anlass (Spam) müsst ihr euch jetzt leider registrieren um in unser Forum zu posten!
Wir wollen nicht wissen, WER postet, sondern nur verhindern dass sogenannte Spam-Bots (Programme, die automatisch ihre Texte in Foren eintragen) Zugang erhalten.
Uns interessiert auch eure E-Mail-Adresse nicht, sie wird weder weitergegeben, noch öffentlich zugänglich gemacht, sondern dient nur zur Verifizierung des Accounts, den ihr jederzeit selbst wieder löschen könnt.

Für den LESEZUGRIFF ist allerdings nach wie vor KEINE REGISTRIERUNG NOTWENDIG.

Danke für euer Verständnis
The fastest message board....ever.
Lamar Jackson proved in the first half that he was capable
Posted by: zhangzk (IP Logged)
Date: October 28, 2019 04:31AM

After that Jawaan Taylor Jersey , the Baltimore Ravens rookie quarterback got back to what he does best ? much to the delight of his offensive line.Jackson ran all over the Oakland Raiders, finishing with 71 yards rushing and a touchdown to carry the Ravens past the Oakland Raiders 34-17 on Sunday.Article continues below ...Terrell Suggs returned a fumble 43 yards for a score and Cyrus Jones took a punt 70 yards for a touchdown to help Baltimore (6-5) win a second straight game for the first time since September.Gus Edwards rushed for 118 yards as part of an effective ground game that enabled Jackson to pass just enough to keep the Raiders off guard ? and off the field. Baltimore expanded a three-point halftime lead to 27-17 with two run-heavy touchdown drives that consumed a total of nearly 16 minutes.?To have those long drives and have the running game going the way it went was probably the key to the game,? coach John Harbaugh said. ?It was exactly what we talked about at halftime. We felt like we needed to do that. We felt like we could do it. The offensive line was very much in favor of doing that.?With starter Joe Flacco out for a second straight game with an injured right hip, Jackson cut down on his rushing attempts, threw more often and got the same result ? a victory.After carrying 27 times for 117 yards last week in his NFL starting debut, Jackson ran 11 times against Oakland (nine times in the second half) and threw only seven passes after halftime, finishing 14 for 25 for 178 yards with a touchdown and two interceptions.?Threw two interceptions,? Jackson lamented. ?One more than last week, so I was a little bit ticked off.?Known primarily for his ability to run, Jackson proved to be a dual threat.?Just because you can run with the ball, doesn?t mean you can?t throw,? Harbaugh said.The question now is, if Flacco is healthy next week, who starts against Atlanta??I?m not going to get into that for a lot of reasons,? Harbaugh said. ?If the decision has been made or not Josh Oliver Jersey , it is not important for anybody to know but us.?Suggs clinched it with 5:55 left, lumbering down the right sideline after Oakland?s Derek Carr was sacked by Matthew Judon and lost the ball on a fourth-down play.?It seemed like it took me forever to get there,? said the 36-year-old Suggs, who gripped the ball most of the way with his right hand.Carr completed 16 of 34 passes for 194 yards and a touchdown but was sacked three times.The Raiders (2-9) came in with the league?s 31st-ranked running defense, and the Ravens exploited that weakness for 242 yards rushing on 43 attempts.?They didn?t make it real complicated,? Oakland coach Jon Gruden said. ?You have to stop the inside run or you have no chance to stop everything else.?Baltimore opened the third quarter with a 13-play drive that consumed nearly seven minutes and featured 12 running plays, including a 5-yard touchdown by Jackson that made it 20-10.Carr matched that touchdown by using the opposite approach, passing to Seth Roberts for 44 yards to set up a 16-yard scoring toss to tight end Jared Cook.Jackson then orchestrated a 17-play march that covered 71 yards and lasted 8 minutes, 53 seconds. On third-and-goal from the 8, Jackson zipped a TD pass to former Oakland star Michael Crabtree .?They took over the game,? Gruden said. ?Credit to them.?The Ravens? only touchdown before halftime came on Jones? second-quarter punt return.Jones tiptoed down the right sideline and went the distance, getting key blocks from Chris Moore and Judon. It was the first career touchdown for Jones, who was released by New England in October.RARE TURNOVERSuggs? fumble recovery ended a run of 18 straight quarters without a takeaway for Baltimore, a stretch that began against New Orleans on Oct. 21. The Ravens own a minus-6 turnover differential.INJURIESRaiders: Backup DE Jacquies Smith left with an Achilles injury and did not return. ? DT Maurice Hurst left in the third quarter with an undisclosed injury.Ravens: SS Tony Jefferson twisted his left ankle in the second quarter, returned briefly and left for good. ? RB Alex Collins (foot) was inactive after starting every game this season. ? OL Alex Lewis and G Marshal Yanda both underwent concussion protocol in the second half and were cleared.UP NEXTRaiders: Host the Kansas City Chiefs Deandre Baker Jersey , the first of two meetings between these longtime rivals over the final five weeks.Ravens: Travel to Atlanta for a matchup against the Falcons (4-7), who have lost three straight. FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. (AP) ? Takkarist McKinley should be next in the line of the second-year breakout players on the Atlanta Falcons? defense.He knows he needs to be healthy to make that next step and now he?s trying to move past another shoulder injury.McKinley has had surgeries on both shoulders the last two years ? the right following his 2016 season at UCLA and the left following his 2017 rookie season with the Falcons.A new problem, a bruised right shoulder, has prevented the second-year defensive end from participating in team drills for most of the start of training camp. He again was limited to individual drills on Monday.The Falcons say there?s no structural problem, but McKinley?s status is uncertain for Atlanta?s preseason opener at the New York Jets on Friday night.McKinley said Monday he?s never happy ?when you?re not out there on the field. When I play football, I?m not trying to be on the sideline, I?m trying to be out there on the field.?Coach Dan Quinn said ?Takk? could be cleared for full participation on Tuesday, so he hasn?t been ruled out for the game against the Jets.The Falcons likely will take a cautious approach with McKinley, the 2017 first-round pick whose health is a key to continued improvement by the defense.He had six sacks as a rookie backup in 2017. The Falcons hope he can earn a starting job and emerge as another player who makes significant progress in his second year.?It will happen with Takk,? Quinn said Monday. ?We?ll see that jump from him.?McKinley said Quinn has talked with him about how the team?s other projected starting defensive end, Vic Beasley Jr., led the NFL with 15 1/2 sacks in 2016, his second season. Quinn also told McKinley about safety Keanu Neal and linebackers Deion Jones and De?Vondre Campbell earning Pro Bowl honors in their second seasons and defensive tackle Grady Jarrett also breaking out in his second year.?But just because they had a good second year don?t guarantee that I?ll have a good second year,? McKinley said. ?The sophomore slump is a huge thing.?Obviously I?m trying to be on the good side http://www.newyorkgiantsteamonline.com/oshane-ximines-jersey , not the slump side. It?s one of those things where you?ve got to prove yourself to be better.?McKinley actually proved a lot as a rookie. After his six sacks in the regular season, he added two more in the playoffs.?Looking back I should have had at least 13 sacks if I had finished,? he said, adding he missed opportunities when he would ?reach out with your arms instead of wrapping up.?Adrian Clayborn led the Falcons with 9 1/2 sacks last season before signing with New England. Clayborn?s departure opens the way for McKinley and Beasley, now a full-time end after spending time at outside linebacker last season, to be the starting ends.Even when he?s not on the practice field, McKinley said he?s preparing for the bigger workload as a starter.?When I?m not there on 11 on 11, I?m trying to stay in shape and do things inside to get me prepared for the reps I?m going to have this season,? he said. ?That?s probably the biggest thing, just understanding that I?m going to be playing more.?NOTES: Former six-time Pro Bowl receiver Chad Johnson visited practice and posed for a photo with Falcons receivers Julio Jones, Mohamed Sanu and Calvin Ridley. ? The Falcons have ruled out PK Matt Bryant (undisclosed injury) and OT Ty Sambrailo (right hand) for the preseason opener. Bryant, 44, was on the field during part of the practice. Quinn said Bryant ?is coming along quickly but he?s not there yet.?

Subject Views Written By Posted
Lamar Jackson proved in the first half that he was capable 50 zhangzk 10/28/19 04:31AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.