Kimera Forum : Phorum 5
Schreibt rein was euch stört, was euch gefällt, was besser sein könnte, wie es besser wäre, usw..
ACHTUNG! Aus gegebenem Anlass (Spam) müsst ihr euch jetzt leider registrieren um in unser Forum zu posten!
Wir wollen nicht wissen, WER postet, sondern nur verhindern dass sogenannte Spam-Bots (Programme, die automatisch ihre Texte in Foren eintragen) Zugang erhalten.
Uns interessiert auch eure E-Mail-Adresse nicht, sie wird weder weitergegeben, noch öffentlich zugänglich gemacht, sondern dient nur zur Verifizierung des Accounts, den ihr jederzeit selbst wieder löschen könnt.

Für den LESEZUGRIFF ist allerdings nach wie vor KEINE REGISTRIERUNG NOTWENDIG.

Danke für euer Verständnis
The fastest message board....ever.
than last year, especially in the race,
Posted by: miaowang123 (IP Logged)
Date: October 21, 2019 05:21AM

Phil Taylors gamesmanship at 12-5 did little to rattle Michael van Gerwen, who proved he could not be intimidated by even the best players on planet darts, says Rod Harrington. The brilliant Dutchman retained his World Matchplay title with a ruthless 18-10 defeat of Taylor at Blackpools Winter Gardens on Sunday evening. MVG romps to Matchplay glory Michael van Gerwen beats Phil Taylor 18-10 in World Matchplay final Having lost out to Taylor two years ago, he followed up his 2015 success against James Wade by defeating the 15-time world champion with a clinical display. The defeat for Taylor was his first in a World Matchplay final, and not even his eccentric behaviour in the 18th leg could dampen a procession for the undisputed world No 1. Taylor hailed Van Gerwen the greatest player hes ever played against He is an exceptional darts player, Harrington told Sky Sports. Hes got everything in his locker and for a young man hes an intelligent guy. He knows what hes got to do and he had a game plan to get out of the gate quickly and bully Phil Taylor, and thats exactly what he did.He knew that if he got in front of Taylor and make Taylor chase him, then Phil would go back to the first three games this week and not the game against Gary Anderson. Wayne Mardle agreed with his fellow pundit and claimed Taylor was desperate to try anything to get back into a contest knowing all too well he was losing, but failed to rattle Van Gerwens cage. Taylor said him and the others are not good enough but if Phil believes hes got to do more and hes not good enough, hes lacking belief because he said it himself, thats a big thing, said Hawaii 501. Is he just handing it over? Is it, maybe Im not good enough anymore?My opinion of the 18th leg was if I dont do something, I dont create something, then maybe Im going to get beat 18-5. Sometimes [Taylor] likes to intimidate another human being, whether it being the scoreline or just being confrontational, I just think he was looking for something. Van Gerwen defeated Taylor 18-10 in the final To be honest, the next three or four legs were the best three of four legs he had in the match but Michael was just too good. Whatever he tried, it didnt work and it was one of those things.I personally think that Phil Taylor lost a bit of belief early on. He was 3-2 down, didnt lose it then. Then he went 6-4 down and didnt lose it then. He lost it in the third session that he lost 5-0. That was the change in the game. Michael went from strength to strength.Michael and Gary Anderson are the two best players on the planet, but dont rule out Taylor. He averaged 101 and got beat. I just think he got beat and annihilated by the better player. Taylor got the crowd hyped up with the Thunderclap during his match Harrington added: In every single sport thats played at a professional level theres always a little bit of gamesmanship whether it be to speed someone up, slow them down, do this or do that. Sometimes you need to take your opponent off his rhythm. He thought that little bit of checking might upset Michael, but what you must not forget with Michael is that hes like a train, he does not stop.When youre in that mindset, you cant be intimidated. You actually laugh at it and it encourages you more, so it turns against the opponent trying it against you. Check out daily Darts news on skysports.com/darts, our app for mobile devices and iPad and our Twitter account @skysportsdarts.By purchasing a Sky Sports Day Pass for ?6.99 or Sky Sports Week Pass for ?10.99, you can enjoy access to all seven Sky Sports channels and watch on a TV with a NOW TV Box or on a range of devices. Also See: MVG romps to Matchplay glory How Van Gerwen beat Taylor... Sky Bets darts odds Live on Sky Player Profiles NOW TV Nike Air Max 270 Sverige . -- Clayton Kershaw and Hyun-Jin Ryu will be the Dodgers starting pitchers in their two-game season-opening series in Australia against the Arizona Diamondbacks. Nike Just Do It Skor .C. -- When Michael Jordan speaks, people still listen. http://www.reaairmaxsverige.com/air-max-plus-rabatt.html .com) - Joe Pavelski scored twice to lead the San Jose Sharks in a 5-2 win over the Edmonton Oilers to split a home-and-home set. Nike Air Max 720 Sverige .com) - Manu Ginobili capped off a 26-point night with a go-ahead layup with 24 seconds left in overtime, with the basket giving the San Antonio Spurs a much-needed 95-93 victory over the New Orleans Pelicans. Nike Air Max 1 Sverige . The Opening Day starter played 53 games this season hitting .192 with nine home runs and 25 RBI. Red Sox manager John Farrell has decided to start Jose Iglesias at third base as of late instead of Middlebrooks.A suspicious Lewis Hamilton has warned Ferrari have something up their sleeve at the season-opening Australian GP. Although Ferrari driver Sebastian Vettel insists Mercedes are still the favourites ahead of the new campaign, the F1 world champion has warned that the Scuderia are yet to show their true pace.Pre-season testing suggested the Scuderia had closed the gap to world champions Mercedes, although the Silver Arrows never ventured onto either of Pirellis two softest compounds as they focused on mileage rather than outright speed. When is the Australian GP on Sky Sports?Ferrari, for their part, havent overly talked up their chances heading to Melbourne, but Hamilton feels they are deliberately keeping a low profile.I think they have something up their sleeve this weekend, warned Hamilton.I think they have a lot more than they are talking. They have arrived on the low, but are going to deliver high. The Sky Sports F1 punditry team give some of their predictions ahead of the start of the 2016 Formula One season. Part 2 coming soon. Hamiltons wariness of the Scuderia was echoed by team-mate Nico Rosberg who sees the scarlet cars as a danger to Mercedes.Ferrari is a big threat, said Rosberg.They were extremely close to our pace in testing. Of course, you never know [their fuel load], but were taking them extremely seriously and we need to be careful.In two days well know. Vettel is expected to be Hamiltons closest rival in 2016 and is predicting a closer scrap with Mercedes during the 2016 season.I think we are closer than last year, especially in the race, said the four-time world champion.The question is whether we are ready in time. But we are making progress. We did so last year and we have made a step over the winter, whether it is big enough I think we need to wait until the first couple of races and ssee.dddddddddddd But our target is to turn things around.Going into this season it is not a surprise that Mercedes are still the favourites but we are trying to become the favourites. The German did have a ringing endorsement for the SF16-H which he will pilot in 2016 and has nicknamed Margarita.It is a big improvement and a big step forward overall, he added. Weve done a very, very nice job - and it gives us more chance to improve through the year. Paul Weaver, Kevin Eason, Daniel Johnson, Ben Hunt and Alan Baldwin all give their predictions for the 2016 F1 season. An area Ferrari particularly need to improve for 2016 is their qualifying pace with just five pole positions in the last six years.Usually qualifying pace is all about raw pace so by trying to make our package quicker, our car quicker, our engine quicker we enhance our chances to do well in qualifying, he said.I dont think there is a big secret, qualifying is all about the raw performance of the car and we know we are still a little behind, as we were last year. Obviously we are trying to be a lot closer, how close I dont know, but we have a plan, we know what we want to do. We will be in a better position very soon with more pole positions under our belts.The first race of the 2016 F1 season, the Australian GP, is exclusively live on Sky Sports F1. The race in Melbourne starts at 5am on Sunday March 20. Every race live in 2016 Sky Sports F1 brings you every race live in 2016. Fast and easy online upgrade - click here. Also See: When to watch the Australian GP Australian GP talking points ' ' '

Subject Views Written By Posted
than last year, especially in the race, 73 miaowang123 10/21/19 05:21AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.